Cow peas/Clay peas

Anyone know a good source for Cow/clay pea seed near charleston or Santee?

I have them

Of course you do. I was telling a couple guys today about the 4 trucks getting stuck. Everyone laughs their ass off when they hear it. My guys will down Saturday hogging and plowing. How much do I need for the food plot and the two areas in front of my stands on front side of prop?

Hunting, fishing, and poker are my sports. Work when necessary.

Benton’s feed and seed in Walterboro, sorry I don’t know anyone closer. Deer crack, planted six acres a couple weeks ago. Beautiful stand… for about three days. All but a scattered few left. Never made it to the second set of leaves. Oh well:smiley:. Wife just laughed at me. I think they were 22$ for 50#. ? 843 538-4071. I go 50# an acre and mix sunflower and rape with it. If you can get a good stand to full maturity everything loves em. Deer, turkey, dove, quail, duck, possums, my chickens…oh and me. They aren’t as easy to shell as a big crowder pea but have an excellent taste.

Wig Weathers in Cowtail S.C. has them.

If Timmy has them for 22$ you better get all you can, very tight this year. 50lb/acre

quote:
Originally posted by salty849

If Timmy has them for 22$ you better get all you can, very tight this year. 50lb/acre

My bad , $45. 50#.