Epstien found dead in prision

Bill Clintons buddy - Orgy Island Epstein was found dead in prison this morning. I suspect a Frank Pantangeli type suicide- like in the movie the Godfather when Frank was convinced that he should kill himself. Slick Willie and some others wanted Epstein to never testify in court We will never know , I'm sure all the tracks were well covered. Will Bill Clinton inherit Orgy Island ?
Replies

Business as usual for the Clinton machine. Unbelievable.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now..."
People associated with the Clintons still dying. Man, that is a toxic couple.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Imagine that.....
There had to be a lot of cooperation for this to happen. Cameras off and everybody looking the other way
Last visitor on video feed before the Russians hacked it

Walter Cronkite
@CronkiteSays
BREAKING NEWS
Bill Clinton said,”I am sure everyone is relieved Jeffrey Epstein’s torment is over and is happy he is in a better place now. I know I am...”
I'm wondering if he's landed in Tel Aviv yet?
How convenient

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-camera-malfunction-in-epsteins-prison-cell-prevented-recording-of-his-alleged-suicide/

twitter took down #Clintonbodycount......it was trending too much

you mean scrub it with a rag or something bigsmile
This happens when the butler and many other girls are coming forward with names …

Suicide my arse. If someone with a lot of power wants you bumped of, your a dead man. How many trips did Bill and Hillary take to the Sex Island? How many other Important figure heads made that trip? I'll bet a lot of people breathed a sigh of relief with Epstiens Death. The Clintons surely just dodged another bullet. Maybe one day their luck will run out.