Recommendations

Can anyone recommend a good dr.see for headaches? My son has been having trouble with headaches for 7 months now, we have been to the regular dr.,eye dr.,dentist, and a neurologist (which said that the 5G wifi was causing the headaches) wasn’t to pleased with that nor did I understand him either. Just trying to find someone that can help him out. Thanks.

I love Dr. Smith at Walterboro family practice.

I’d be skeptical on the 5g thing. There were some studies that related high voltage power lines to headaches years ago? Stress, New meds, Hot weather, caffeine and dairy products for some? Sure hope you get it worked out!!

I have a few good friends that use a ciropractor with good results!

Might also want to see an allergist. Sometimes sinus infections go undiagnosed

1966 13’ Boston Whaler “Flatty”
2018 Sportsman Masters 207
www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

Was an MRI done?

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Any chance he is being exposed to mold?

quote:
Originally posted by Optiker

Might also want to see an allergist. Sometimes sinus infections go undiagnosed

1966 13’ Boston Whaler “Flatty”
2018 Sportsman Masters 207
www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

I’d make sure to try this as well…

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

Get an MRI. Get him in at MUSC or Duke to be seen immediately.

And if you’d like I can send you about 5 pages of links that support the 5G theory, non-ionized radiation from cell phones causing tumors, EMF related illness etc. I’ve been collecting it since my wife’s glioblastoma multiforme’ was removed in January.

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

quote:
Originally posted by saltydog235

And if you’d like I can send you about 5 pages of links that support the 5G theory, non-ionized radiation from cell phones causing tumors, EMF related illness etc. I’ve been collecting it since my wife’s glioblastoma multiforme’ was removed in January.

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Listen to Salty.

Could just be migraines/mold/allergies… whatever.

An MRI done correctly can RULE OUT more serious causes. Push the issue with his physician and make them do it.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

quote:

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250

We have done the MRI,supposedly normal. Cannot get into MUSC until January which sucks, We saw Dr.Robert Turner at Network Neurology and he's the one that suggested the 5G stuff. I have been doing a lot of research myself and man it's alot of information.

Double D.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

I love Dr. Smith at Walterboro family practice.

I’d be skeptical on the 5g thing. There were some studies that related high voltage power lines to headaches years ago? Stress, New meds, Hot weather, caffeine and dairy products for some? Sure hope you get it worked out!!

We see Dr.Smith as well.

Double D.

For s&g’s here is what we were told by the neurologist. Sleep more, reduce screen time, use blue light filtering glasses, read the information on the EMF try not looking at the smart board at school, Eat your fruits and vegetables,and study. Not exactly in that order.

Double D.

Fluids, make sure he is drinking enough. My son started having them in 1st grade & after some time we found out it was dehydration. He was not drinking hardly anything during the school days. Once he started bringing a water bottle to school & filling it up at the fountain it got better. It took a week or two of him drinking more for the headaches to stop.
Hopefully you guys will figure it out soon.

quote:
Originally posted by Double D
quote:

Mark
Southport 28TE
2X Yamaha F250

We have done the MRI,supposedly normal. Cannot get into MUSC until January which sucks, We saw Dr.Robert Turner at Network Neurology and he's the one that suggested the 5G stuff. I have been doing a lot of research myself and man it's alot of information.

Double D.

Sent you a PM back

You can get into MUSC, go through the emergency room. Once you are admitted, exhibit neurological symptoms and explain the ongoing issues, they will move forward from there.

You want a trained radiologist specialized in reading brain scans looking at it along with a neurologist. I’ve found a good many doctors cannot read, misinterpret or generally don’t have a clue at what they are looking at.

Without going into detail one emergency room physician looked at a CT we had on vacation and tried to tell us a mass was there. The first one was her eyeball, the second was the bone flap from the craniotomy. Total **** show and mad

MUSC and allergists are good avenues. I would also check for celiac as well, an allergy to gluten. Your normal dr can test levels thru blood work to see if that may be an issue. A quick, easy test can rule it out. Celiac and headaches usually go hand in hand.

“There is nothing better we can do for our future than to teach our children well”
Cracker Larry

Blood work hasn’t been thought of, thanks for the suggestion.

Double D.

They cant 100% diagnose celiac from blood work, but they can rule it out. If gluten levels are high, and endoscopy is needed to confirm.

“There is nothing better we can do for our future than to teach our children well”
Cracker Larry

Our teenage daughter was just diagnosed with Grave’s Disease, a hyper thyroid auto immune condition. She was having headaches behind the eyes, anxiety, mood swings, racing heartbeat. She was just not the same kid we knew for the first 13 years. We were attributing it to hormones, anxiety about starting High School, just being a teenager in general.
We did an MRI that showed up normal. Once we had her blood work done, her thyroid levels were way off. We got in to an endocrinologist who started her on the proper meds and she is on her way back to normal. She has not had a headache since she started a beta blocker to normalize her heart levels. If your son’s blood pressure & heart rate are on the high side, it may be worth a look.
This condition was never on our radar, and we were desperately searching for answers.