What's Up?

Has everybody quit fishing for rockfish or just don’t want to post about how good the bite has been this summer??

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

quote:
Originally posted by Bowhunter

Has everybody quit fishing for rockfish or just don’t want to post about how good the bite has been this summer??

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it’s lost and the story is told. - Me
-What’s the best eating fish, you ask? I’ve found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops)
-Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased)
-RIP my “Puppy Dog” 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I’ll never forget him. What a special friend he was.
-Team Gonna Fish

You need to get with it. FB “Lake Murray Fishing” is where it’s at!!! LOL

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by striperskiff
quote:

-Team Gonna Fish

You need to get with it. FB “Lake Murray Fishing” is where it’s at!!! #128513;

DF90 Suzuki

Tim i have been trying to get him on there…just still dragging his feet…to be honest though sometimes i wish i had never taken that leap

“All fisherman lie. And if they say otherwise, then they’re lying”

21’ Hewes Craft Custom
140 Suzuki

USCG Licensed Captain
Sea~N~Stripes Guide Service

quote:
Originally posted by Murrymaker
quote:
Originally posted by striperskiff
quote:

-Team Gonna Fish

You need to get with it. FB “Lake Murray Fishing” is where it’s at!!! #128513;

DF90 Suzuki

Tim i have been trying to get him on there…just still dragging his feet…to be honest though sometimes i wish i had never taken that leap

21’ Hewes Craft Custom
140 Suzuki

USCG Licensed Captain

I know what you mean, but it can be entertaining… LOL

DF90 Suzuki

Not gonna lie though. I enjoy it as well…lol…i would have to go back and look but i ran 15-20 guide trips since May and 95% of them have come off from Facebook advertising. So i am thankful for it as well!

21’ Hewes Craft Custom
140 Suzuki

USCG Licensed Captain

Chip, you know me, just haven’t been able to cross that bridge…lol…
Maybe one day…

-Team Gonna Fish

Well, I made the leap to FB as well. If you’ve been on there, you’re aware that I experienced catastrophic trailer failure on the way home from the Hill tournament and was blessed beyond measure to get my rig safely home. I’m waiting on insurance and don’t know when I’ll get back on the water. I’ve hoped to have things in order for Jennifer’s MSC Ladies 3-peat defense on the 21st, but that seems doubtful with each passing day.

Nothing to report here other than catching some 6-7 pounders on the Hill that fateful day.

James “Captain Fog” Lindler
Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22
F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer
For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.

Like Charles, I was wondering where all the “posts” went. Even the “Lake Murray” forum is pretty sparse. I can get to Facebook if necessary but am not a fan of it. Guess that shows my age. Always felt these forums were great for a concise place to share and find information, regardless of the “posters” skill or expertise. What they were doing, how they were doing it, and what they were seeing always seemed to be beneficial to me. Earlier hoped to spark some interest/comments on the big Ben Parker spoon. Guess many folks are just bashful.

quote:
Originally posted by pattianne

Like Charles, I was wondering where all the “posts” went. Even the “Lake Murray” forum is pretty sparse. I can get to Facebook if necessary but am not a fan of it. Guess that shows my age. Always felt these forums were great for a concise place to share and find information, regardless of the “posters” skill or expertise. What they were doing, how they were doing it, and what they were seeing always seemed to be beneficial to me. Earlier hoped to spark some interest/comments on the big Ben Parker spoon. Guess many folks are just bashful.

Definitely no shyness or bashful people on FB…lol…it really comes down to easiness. With these forums you have to log on, click this , click that, (and hopefully the server is running smoothly) and adding pix is getting to be a pain anymore…lol…

You just have to put up with all the opinions and people telling people how wrong they are…ha

21’ Hewes Craft Custom
140 Suzuki

USCG Licensed Captain

quote:
Originally posted by pattianne

Mike, how’s Patricia doing??

-Team Gonna Fish