"Tournament" Saturday AM

Just figured I’d throw this out there if anyone was thinking about fishing down by the dam … the 20th Annual Dam Swim for Drew is this Saturday … they will kick you out of the tower/damface area all the way from the ramp to the swim area while they are prepping for and conducting the swim …

https://sites.google.com/site/lhsdamswimfordrew/?fbclid=IwAR2XMsp0_Wcx8f4vZQosx9pq_3SRdSryAF53FEofQt0XU05lWDSRvEymEm4

… it’s my Wife’s fault we HAVE to fish !!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / Yamaha 150hp 4-Stroke

basically this entire area will be closed off for the swimmers on Saturday …

… it’s my Wife’s fault we HAVE to fish !!!

2005 Sea Pro 2100cc / Yamaha 150hp 4-Stroke

I talked to one of the organizers and using the ramp early will be no problem. If you are fishing the towers area, once the swimmers start entering the water at 9 you will be informed by DNR the race has started. Then you have the choice to leave the area or stay put there until they finish up about an hour later. From what I understand, this is just for the area right around the towers. Anywhere else in the path and you will have to leave.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

Well, did y’all fish Saturday?

James “Captain Fog” Lindler
Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22
F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer
For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.

quote:
Originally posted by Fogman

Well, did y’all fish Saturday?

Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22

James, we did. Someone fishing with Danny K. won with one a little shy of 8 lbs.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff
DF90 Suzuki

10-4. We had a wedding in Brevard to attend Saturday; so I wouldn’t have been able to fish even in someone else’s boat. If you didn’t see my FB, I’m waiting on my new trailer and insurance check. The Back Track was totaled.

Team Hardcore
Xpress HB-22