today

Today is Friday the 13 and it is a full moon! What are the thaughts on this. I have had all types of things happen to me on fri 13. Cut off a thumb, and blew 2 outboards in 10 years

Well, its my birthday for one and I was also born on a Friday so, for me its a lucky day

1966 13’ Boston Whaler “Flatty”
2018 Sportsman Masters 207
www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

Happy birthday opti,

Hope you had a great birthday Opti!

No birthday this month, but I was also born on the 13th…on a Friday. Races went good last night. Ran four cars in two classes no major bang ups and still leading in points. Just another day! I also eat bananas on boats (unless on someone else boat and asked not to).

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

No birthday this month, but I was also born on the 13th…on a Friday. Races went good last night. Ran four cars in two classes no major bang ups and still leading in points. Just another day! I also eat bananas on boats (unless on someone else boat and asked not to).

Due explain on the racing

Double D.

Thanks guys

1966 13’ Boston Whaler “Flatty”
2018 Sportsman Masters 207
www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

Happy Birthday opti.

Double D.

Belated Happy Birthday Dave! Hope it was a good one!!

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

quote:
Originally posted by Double D
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Due explain on the racing

Double D.

Dirt track… Savannah mostly. Run super street, pure stock/hobby stock, and the 440 class. We have the show down and one last race for the season.

Didn’t know you raced. I take back all the mean things me and assman said

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Didn’t know you raced. I take back all the mean things me and assman said

If you took them back, you wouldn’t be you. :smiley: and by the way… what mean things? I’ve only know love from you, in a straight way.

I hated when Summerville speedway shut down.Did you ever race out there with that rough crew?You would definitely go up a few notches in my eyes if you ran with that bunch.haha

quote:
Originally posted by sman

I hated when Summerville speedway shut down.Did you ever race out there with that rough crew?You would definitely go up a few notches in my eyes if you ran with that bunch.haha

:smiley: Some of our crew and many of friends were die hards out there. I’ve been there a couple of times, but I was doing the Uncle Sam thing while it was dyeing out.

Mine was uneventful intentionally…

Happy belated Opt! Mine is this Thurs!

Fred, if you enjoy dirt track racing, you should come to Twittys Mud Race this Sat. It’an up and down lap and not laps but still pretty entertaining. My best friend and I will have his truck ready for the muck and there should be some mega-trucks there this weekend to I believe! It’s always a good time at Twittys. We run a 79 Ford Pick-up with a 540 making around 600hp or so on 40" boggers and then some sweet V-treads for the 1-ton class.

Fishing Nerd

“skilled labor isn’t cheap, cheap labor isn’t skilled”

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

Fred, if you enjoy dirt track racing, you should come to Twittys Mud Race this Sat. It’an up and down lap and not laps but still pretty entertaining. My best friend and I will have his truck ready for the muck and there should be some mega-trucks there this weekend to I believe! It’s always a good time at Twittys. We run a 79 Ford Pick-up with a 540 making around 600hp or so on 40" boggers and then some sweet V-treads for the 1-ton class.

Fishing Nerd

where is this located :question:

Double D.

quote:
Originally posted by Double D
quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker

Fishing Nerd

where is this located :question:

Double D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs6jPlB3Md8

Ulmer, SC

Twitty’s Mud Bog
Buford’s Bridge Hwy, Ulmer, SC 29849
(803) 259-9252
https://maps.app.goo.gl/8JJ1fBhYGd2ruj1o6

Fishing Nerd

Thanks. Boatpoor sorry for hijacking your thread.

Double D.

quote:
Originally posted by StumpNocker [br Fred, if you enjoy dirt track racing, you should come to Twittys Mud Race this Sat. It'an up and down lap and not laps but still pretty entertaining. My best friend and I will have his truck ready for the muck and there should be some mega-trucks there this weekend to I believe! It's always a good time at Twittys. We run a 79 Ford Pick-up with a 540 making around 600hp or so on 40" boggers and then some sweet V-treads for the 1-ton class.

Been there quit a few times! You really get to see some action at the end of the night when they run the big boys! My son and oldest daughter seldom miss it, the grands love it. They usually take the wife and I skip out a bit, specially if we have been held in the “bull pen” and had a hard tech man. Makes for a long night and early Saturday morning. We went a lot more to different tracks when we ran a couple of trucks, just not the same watching as participating. I used to bring the big New Holland tractor to the Walterboro mud bog before it shut down.