Sloshy Sunday

New to the Forum, new to Charleston. Stuck my nose out for the first time Sunday intent on going to Charleston 60. Sloppy and windy so I stayed closer, fished the PA-25 reef for a few hours. lots of bottom bites, nothing noteworthy, lots of small sea bass and fat toad fish. Didn’t cooler a fish but did explore my first spot. I did see a few spadefish.
More to come.

Aldog
Sea Pro 248
The Gray Escape

We didn’t get past the end of the jetties. Apparently it was nice once you got to 200 feet. The ride home had to be brutal.

“I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public.”
~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 25 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 21 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

I saw a collection of boats anchored up just inside the jetties, I wondered what I was missing.

Aldog
SeaPro 248
The Gray Escape

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. I’ve had a few enjoyable trips on that reef. It’s a fun reef to try new things, jigs, trailers etc. I’ve been there and wore out some nice sized weakfish. Too bad the limit is so low on them.

Mike Martinez

"Team Hookers Dream”

2017 Robalo R302 twin 300 yams “Roballin”

We went out to the last bouy of the shipping channel and got a Bonita and a croker. Stayed a bit then went to Charelston 60, nothing for us. It was pretty rough the whole day. Looked up the Chas 60 bouy and it had 3’ at 5sec.