Impeachment?

Really?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now..."
Replies

Just another ploy IMO

Double D.
Originally posted by Black Bart

Really?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What for?
It seems The Master pulled the rug out from underneath the left witch hunters when he told them he requested the phone call transcript be released.....think about that

and there's more

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/09/john_solomon_devastates_democrats_on_ukraine.html

c/p - The accusations against Trump are based on hearsay, evidence that no court in the United States would accept.

This is going to blow up in Democrats' faces even bigger than I believed yesterday.
Wouldn't it make sense to first have the evidence by which you're accusing someone before you, uh, accuse them?

Oh, and Polbie, what happened with that (second) attempt to remove Kavanaugh? Seems like y'all woulda learned by now, no?

Just wondering, during the Ukraine impeachment proceedings can Biden's deals with China be discussed?

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2019/09/24/china-gave-bidens-son-1-5-billion-for-startup-in-industry-he-had-no-previous-experience-in-andthat-included-the-nephew-of-a-mobster/

c/p - -What if President Trump allegedly brought one of his children along on Airforce One for a trip to China where the president would be engaged in talks regarding national security?

-And, what if that child comes back with a $1.5 billion investment from the Chinese for a start-up that he apparently had no previous experience in running?

-And, what if one of the partners of his child supposedly was the nephew of a reputed mobster?

-Oh, and President Trump returned, apparently without securing a single national security concession?

Poly? Jip Ride? what say you?

I would have figured they would have waited closer to the election. How long will they drag this out. and how many millions is this going to cost.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
No vote on the "House Floor"? = Bull Crap/per usual....
The dems are so apoplectic that they seem to have forgotten that you actually have to have actual evidence and a legal basis for impeachment. They all just parrot the word hoping it will come true. Not one of them has an original thought.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
This all reminds me of the lady that burned her cootch on coffee that was.....hot! And got millions for it. The start of the ambulance chasing lawyers looking to make tons of money for nothing. Hillary got away with treason, murder, sharing top secret emails with the world with no consequences, fake reports and so much more. Now every democrat thinks it’s cool to lie and deceive American citizens.

I guess when you have nothing else why not impeach Trump? Of course there is no evidence for it, but what does that matter when you’ve got control of the fake media that will twist everything against Trump. Cherry picked bits and pieces that the bolbies of America cling blindly to.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
https://youtu.be/UXA--dj2-CY

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.