WHY?

I have been out of touch for a week or two and come on here and am so confused. it was not broke so why did somebody decide to fix it. this is not an easy thing to navigate for an old man who is not that computer savvy. i can break down dna in a herbicide/read positive and negative ions in your soil/formulate a fungicide as a quasi/chemist but seem to be lost on this new site. sorry but;;;;;;;;it was not broke/why fix it. just my opinion

I agree, liked it better in the old format

Way easier to post pictures and it seems faster to me. You’ll adjust.

It was explained in another thread that it had to be changed because the software was not supported anymore. I caught hell with pictures but I’m liking some of the new features.Enlist some young people to help out.haha That’s what I did.

i feel sure that i will but a lot of you know that old veterans like me are not really good at change. but then again; maybe i can figure out how to post pics of my goodies. regardless; i am thankful for this site. it is the bomb and has helped me and so many others. carry on.

I’m not much on change either. But I’ve kind of figured this out .if I can anyone can. The little paper clip up on the top right to post pictures. Don’t necessarily want to see pictures of your goodies. But if you’re willing to post pictures of your girlfriend’s goodies we will look.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Yeah, I was not on for a couple of days and then come back to find this. It was confusing and I am still learning but, I certainly understand why it had to happen. Come on Bobby, if I can figure it out, you can.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

I just want to know why my avatar is not more colorful and why people’s stars are different colors.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

this change has been a breeze compared to swapping from my Android phone that I have been using for 10 years, to a new Iphone.
I HATE change as well, but sometimes its unavoidable.

www.teamcharlestonmarine.com www.bombislandboats.com IF I RESPOND IN ALL CAPS, ITS NOT ON PURPOSE, AND I AM NOT YELLING