Early Saturday morning

Just as I were preparing for a day of fishing I realize that the wind was blowing pretty DARN good inland but It felt good and I was curious of the boat operations in high wind and rough waters. This Guy operates just fine and takes swells pretty good. Push towards The Wando and turned around at the mouth of the Cooper because it’s better safe than sorry. wind was high and I was running into it so back to my local area and what a wise decision.

Got a small slam somewhat quickly after putting the red in the box to revive was not looking good then next cast Trout in the well to revive which were all keepers and wouldn’t you know small flounder. Released all and on up the river as I don’t have that trolling motor so drifting I go and picked up four nice flounders

Spoke with Mr Phillips briefly and on up the river and a few more small flounders and small reds. Can’t find my tagging gun so they swam away others than two 17± founders and a couple 16 or so but they all were thick and one would think they were larger but they were measured. Is it Friday Yet???

"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education"

18’ CC SeaFox

Sounds like a great day Mr 357,thanks for the report, I got one 16in flounder out of your area last week.You’re doing good without the electric motor, I did well with the trout on the outgoing but couldn’t get them to bite on the incoming.

Sound as if you had a great day, nice flatties. Great pictures!

Well done sir! Glad you found em all this trip!:+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!