Kiawah October 18 - 20

We’re going to Kiawah for the weekend.

Anyone have advice for surf fishing or inshore. Potentially may look for a guide so any recommendations would be welcome.

If you go to the park and walk to the inlet you have the option to surf fish or river fish. Both should have good fishing. It’s $10 to Park at the county Park on kiawah. Bank fishing by the bridge is decent also. A guide will be about 400 for 4 hrs but they usually make it easy fishing. Just show and go. It’s more of a personal preference of what you like to do.

Thank you 40. We will do some surf fishing for sure. Trying to figure out if I can keep my boat near by. We’ve been to Kiawah many times but this time we’re in a condo so boat parking is frowned upon. Probably bringing the yaks so we can paddle w/ the wives. It’s a beautiful time of year for that (and everything else) at the coast.

I think our best bet is fresh cut mullet on a carolina rig (thank you Capt. Cleve Hancock) or live bait we can catch and fish in the surf.

We’ll have a blast no even if we just sit and stare at the water for a couple of days.