Request for Admin

Can we make the title or subject a larger font so it doesn’t look all the same as rest of infor for a topic? For instance, for this subject/topic, “Request for Admin” would be a larger font so its easier to scan through?

Makes two of us. The pages runs together visually.
Web pages live/die by the click. Controls need better affordance.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

I will pass this along to see if there is a way to do this. Thanks for the ■■■■■■■■.

ALSO DON’T SEE HOW TO POST PICS ???

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Where’s the members roster now?

I do like this format better on my iPhone. It’s a little more difficult on my laptop though. I think more contrast in colors, fonts, font sizes, etc. would help.

Of course it's my opinion. Whose opinion were you expecting?

Underneath forums there is a drop down that says members and once you click it everyone is listed there.

If they can’t change the font size of the title or heading can they make it a different color?

Did they start charging money to read CFC.???

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Got it, thanks!

Navigating the threads is so much easier with this new format.

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Thanks, that’s much better! I’m sure as time goes by there will be other upgrades