HELP!

My wheel bearing is about to go out on me and I’m stuck across the road from Butler marine, and I am 115 miles from home. Is there anyone that would allow me to park my boat at your place until I can come back tomorrow? My number is 803-292-2914. Please help!

did you check with guys at Butler?
I cant imagine them not letting you park your boat there overnight

www.teamcharlestonmarine.com www.bombislandboats.com IF I RESPOND IN ALL CAPS, ITS NOT ON PURPOSE, AND I AM NOT YELLING

Ended up just leaving the boat behind with a note stuck in the door at Marine Warehouse Center. Luckily it was still there when they got there this morning.

You need to carry an emerency kit in your tow vehicle with an extra hub with bearings, a grease gun, a pair of channel locks, a jack, lug wrench, hammer and chisel and file, a hwy flare and good flash light I keep all that stuff in a soft tool bag I can move from vehicle to vehicle. My tri axle tra. has different hubs and I bolted an alum. tool box to the tounge with an extra hub and bearings in it. Has saved me many times! On a back road in the middle of no where there is piece knowing you don,t have to leave you stuff.

I forgot, I also carry an extra bearing buddy.