10/9/19 IOP

Finally was able to get out there for the fall season. Was only out from 9-1045 or so due to having to run errands, but that short amount of time produced two really good reds. Didn’t get a chance to measure due to strangers passing by willing to help me take a picture (thanks to those people). Also, was worried about the second one as he pulled me a bit down the beach and I needed to get him back in the water since I had to walk back up to my pliers (fell out of my back pocket and I couldn’t get the hook out with my hand). It swam off strong though after a little revive time :slight_smile: Great short trip

Hopefully that luck stays with you to the mad event. That’s good results for a short trip.

NICE CATCHIN THERE PAPA;; HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN AT CAPT MEETING OR ON THE ISLAND…

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Won’t be able to make the captain meeting tomorrow night due to work but I’ll be there bright and early for Saturday :slight_smile:

Get um Papa :+1::+1::+1: