If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

the rumor is that Bloomberg is looking at HRC for a running mate ! Robert, can you tell us what qualities she would bring to the ticket?
I heard Mike doesn’t meet or exceed the height restrictions

Here’s a best of video he made

https://youtu.be/SNhDeey2kK4

He sure makes it sound easy to hit a deer or be a farmer, can one of his supporters show us his experiences in those fields? Does he know how to gut a harvest or harvest a peanut?
Being a racist which he definitely is. Not because of the stop-and-frisk. just comments that he has made. And now he's putting the farmers down. I don't think he is going to do very well in South Carolina.
I like where he says as long as we keep a roof over their head
a little job so they can keep their dignity. they'll be okay. Who is they??? Haha

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
There are still many un-answered questions for Poly.
According to his earlier statements he has no problem with Bloomberg purchasing the presidency - is this true Robbie?
Also Robbie is apparently OK with Bloomberg being openly racists
And finally , he still cant name a single redeeming quality that would make HRC a good president or even a VP running mate yet still sent her daddy's money !

Questions that Robbie ignores BUT the questions wont go away!
the rumor is that Bloomberg is looking at HRC for a running mate ! Robert, can you tell us what qualities she would bring to the ticket?Originally posted by natureboy

Bloomberg's only running point is racism for Trump, Trump supporters, Black and Brown people. Opps almost forgot... he hates Fat people too.
ANY DOUBT THAT BLOOMERS MONEY IS BUYING THE DEMOCRAP NOMINATION questionquestion ALL THE MORE REASON FOR FINANCE REFORM angryangryangry

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown
About 500 million so far ! No doubt there will be a green cloud comes Super Tuesday.

I’m not for the man, but he once had the stones to go after a known problem with his “stop and frisk “ policy. Racial or not he took a lot of guns and thugs off the streets. If only he had the fortitude to not crumble and apologize for doing a public service
Had a stress test at the VA this morning. Was sitting in the waiting room with a couple dark green veterans. Bloomberg commercial come on using clips of Obama. Everyone was joking about do they think we're really that stupid to think Obama is endorsing such a piece of $#!¥.
Couple of the dark green veterans said they may not vote. But if they do they possibly will vote for Trump.
Fred.My new 458 socom upper and BCG shiped this morning. When I get in the dog house with my wife it's your fault . I'm blaming it all on you.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Had a stress test at the VA this morning. Was sitting in the waiting room with a couple dark green veterans. Bloomberg commercial come on using clips of Obama. Everyone was joking about do they think we're really that stupid to think Obama is endorsing such a piece of $#!¥.
Couple of the dark green veterans said they may not vote. But if they do they possibly will vote for Trump.
Fred.My new 458 socom upper and BCG shiped this morning. When I get in the dog house with my wife it's your fault . I'm blaming it all on you.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

LOL Not sure it would matter who you blamed it on... Just have fun with it. Amo aint cheap. smile

Never used the VA for my glasses and finally broke down and went for an eye exam with em instead of a personal optometrist. I was totally amazed. Fantastic service... one of the most thorough exams I've ever had in 40 years of eye exams. Dang Parking in Charleston VA hospital is crazy... but the staff is well worth it. Since Trump has come along VA help is far and above what it ever was.
the staff at the Ralph Johnson VA in Charleston is first class and this is a HUGE change from the Obama days! If you have a 10 am appointment be on time! because the wait times are short. I like that they are really interested in patient health! they don't send us for un-needed tests to run the bill up. I ask everybody there if they like their jobs - they love the work conditions. parking is a pain - especially in the mornings but they are building a new parking facility .