2020


If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

Ya think Burr had an inside scoop? Sure dumped that stock awful quickly....

Burr, who chairs the Senate Intelligence Committee, faced calls to resign in March after reports that he privately warned well-connected donors of the dire impact of the coronavirus pandemic in February while selling off up to $1.6 million of his own stocks.

China wants Joe

https://youtu.be/Nv7yVCwv6NU

Let’s face it. Donald Trump is a rough individual. He is vain, insensitive, and raw. But he loves America more than any President in my lifetime. He is the last firewall between us and this cesspool called Washington. I’ll take him any day over any of these bums. #Trump2020 – James Woods


Originally posted by Bayrider


If you love f#cking up a country, trump is the man! Exactly how great are we right now? Originally posted by poly ball


Altarboi, your opinion isn’t spit in the ocean. You and people like you have made certain that Trump will win again, too bad that too much time was spent on gotcha instead of grooming a decent candidate.Originally posted by natureboy


What are you babbling about natureboi? Must have been drinking early again, huh?
China wants Joe

https://youtu.be/Nv7yVCwv6NU

Let’s face it. Donald Trump is a rough individual. He is vain, insensitive, and raw. But he loves America more than any President in my lifetime. He is the last firewall between us and this cesspool called Washington. I’ll take him any day over any of these bums. #Trump2020 – James Woods


Originally posted by Bayrider


If you love f#cking up a country, trump is the man! Exactly how great are we right now? Originally posted by poly ball


Altarboi, your opinion isn’t spit in the ocean. You and people like you have made certain that Trump will win again, too bad that too much time was spent on gotcha instead of grooming a decent candidate.Originally posted by natureboy


What are you babbling about natureboi? Must have been drinking early again, huh?Originally posted by poly ball


Babbling Altarboi? Can’t you read and understand? Do you understand the difference in an opinion and a fact? Here is an example of a fact that you may not know: I do not drink,period.
Ivanka and Daddy Drumpf love trademarked coffins in China...



Looks very plausible that Drumpf and company knew about the virus WAY in advance and wanted to profit from it...


RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth


Your loosing it bo, You just keep getting funnier and funnier. You slam Bay and others for facts and you come along with your "plausible" in your utter despise of Trump. You say Trump is desperate? No, but you sure seem to be.










Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Ivanka and Daddy Drumpf love trademarked coffins in China...



Looks very plausible that Drumpf and company knew about the virus WAY in advance and wanted to profit from it...


RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth


Your loosing it bo, You just keep getting funnier and funnier. You slam Bay and others for facts and you come along with your "plausible" in your utter despise of Trump. You say Trump is desperate? No, but you sure seem to be.










Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
Originally posted by Fred67


You are so correct Fred. The left dwells on opinions and other opinions to back them up. Another thing, if you voted for a dem sheriff - who cares? That is a job where we should vote for the best man for the job , as I expect you were doing. In high school I attended a few “ young Democrat club meetings” because a hot gal invited me to the meetings in a suggestive way. Chasing some tail certainly didn’t make me a dem.

Your loosing it bo, You just keep getting funnier and funnier. You slam Bay and others for facts and you come along with your "plausible" in your utter despise of Trump. You say Trump is desperate? No, but you sure seem to be.
Originally posted by Fred67


Nah, what's funny is all the Drumpf loyalist trying to protect their Demagogue with fake news and lies because they're scared to death he'll lose to Biden...

Prove that my statement isn't plausible... What type of person would trademark a coffin? A sick one, or someone that knew what was going to potentially happen...



RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
You are so correct Fred. The left dwells on opinions and other opinions to back them up. Another thing, if you voted for a dem sheriff - who cares? That is a job where we should vote for the best man for the job , as I expect you were doing. In high school I attended a few “ young Democrat club meetings” because a hot gal invited me to the meetings in a suggestive way. Chasing some tail certainly didn’t make me a dem. Originally posted by natureboy


Ole Nachoboi with your idiot statements... Reality is the whole Drumpf running platform was and is based on lies and conspiracy theories... Birtherism, etc...

Was this "hot" gal before or after your alleged claim of Navy service, and sexual identity explorations?

Or, was she at your alleged claim of graduating from Wake Forest?

Looking forward to you proving your unsubstantiated claims...


RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Someone has to make coffins. You just jealous that you missed out on some money. What’s sick about the coffin business? Quit hating.
Agree Fred , casket makers have a place in business just like condom manufacturers somebody has to close the eyes on sardines. And as I said before voting for a sheriff that is a dem is not an issue. It seems to bother only one person. Who cares?
Someone has to make coffins. You just jealous that you missed out on some money. What’s sick about the coffin business? Quit hating. Originally posted by Fred67


Nah, it is morbid for someone that isn't in the funeral business... Ivanka was in the "fashion" business trying to peddle coffins... Sick and prolly not so coincidental...

Not jealous, as I have plenty...

Reality is Drumpf's children wouldn't prolly even survive in the real world, and certainly wouldn't advance past mailroom clerks if it hadn't been for their grandfather's money...

You are just defending Ivanka because she is a Democrat like Drumpf... Drumpf and his family are the epitome of RINO's


RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth