If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

Someone has to make coffins. You just jealous that you missed out on some money. What’s sick about the coffin business? Quit hating. Originally posted by Fred67

Nah, it is morbid for someone that isn't in the funeral business... Ivanka was in the "fashion" business trying to peddle coffins... Sick and prolly not so coincidental...

Not jealous, as I have plenty...

Reality is Drumpf's children wouldn't prolly even survive in the real world, and certainly wouldn't advance past mailroom clerks if it hadn't been for their grandfather's money...

You are just defending Ivanka because she is a Democrat like Drumpf... Drumpf and his family are the epitome of RINO's

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Glad you have plenty RBF. Many don't.

still sounds like you are jealous of free entrepreneurship. Your hate is terrible.

Trumps Children would not survive?! Man you are terribly jealous and Really showing your true colors of being a d!ck Head.

Mare's nest.....
How will the mediocrats and polycuck spin this?

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2020/05/19/breaking-audio-tape-released-between-corrupt-former-ukrainian-president-poroshenko-and-joe-biden-discussing-corrupt-activities-john-kerry-also-on-tape/

probably why Barr said he wasn’t going to indict Biden for obamagate cuz he knew this was coming

it sho is fun to see the for real crooks on the run after 3 years of mediocrats’ hoaxes thumbsUp
Can someone tell me what Obamacare is without using links, please?

Glad you have plenty RBF. Many don't.

still sounds like you are jealous of free entrepreneurship. Your hate is terrible.

Trumps Children would not survive?! Man you are terribly jealous and Really showing your true colors of being a d!ck Head.

Mare's nest..... Originally posted by Fred67

Nah, not jealous at all... The Green-Eyed Monster resides with you... Sorry you weren't able to retire early, not my fault...

RBF

You are assuming you know me. I could have retired several years ago. I choose to work and mostly enjoy it. Twist some more. I’m jealous of no man. Never have been the jealous type. Maybe a little opinionated.
Can someone tell me what Obamacare is without using links, please?Originally posted by P-K

Oh, that's simple... Obamacare is the predecessor healthcare act to the Drumpf's promised Repeal & Replace Healthcare Act that will take effect around the time Mexico pays for the incomplete border wall...

RBF

Can someone tell me what Obamacare is without using links, please?Originally posted by P-K

The thing that caused my wife and daughters health insurance go from 480$ a month to $1235 and I don’t even qualify to use it.
You are assuming you know me. I could have retired several years ago. I choose to work and mostly enjoy it. Twist some more. I’m jealous of no man. Never have been the jealous type. Maybe a little opinionated. Originally posted by Fred67

Yeah, right... Working because you want to with a heart condition...

RBF

The thing that caused my wife and daughters health insurance go from 480$ a month to $1235 and I don’t even qualify to use it. Originally posted by Fred67

Should be easy for you pony up with all your money...wink

RBF

You are assuming you know me. I could have retired several years ago. I choose to work and mostly enjoy it. Twist some more. I’m jealous of no man. Never have been the jealous type. Maybe a little opinionated. Originally posted by Fred67

Yeah, right... Working because you want to with a heart condition...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I’ll state it again. You don’t know much at all about me. I’ve got worse issues than my ticker, but no big deal. Life goes on and I’ll work till I’m unable or dead.