If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

RBF you don't want to know.
If he tells you that he will have to kill you .

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

I’ve hinted at it a few times and a few on this sight know me. I told rbf that I voted a long time ago for a sherif running as a democrat. He continually twists that simple truth as something bad. I dont know who rbf worked for and really don’t care. I’ll not indulge rbf in ammunition for his manipulative twisting ways. I don’t work in management anymore or at least not too much.

Rbf says the left and right are the same but continues to defend leftist while attacking right leaning individuals. ??? Originally posted by Fred67

Not asking where you work, asking what is your profession/career? Just in general, as I have disclosed.

If you love your job/profession as you state you do, then you should be proud to reveal it. I did with mine...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
RBF you don't want to know.
If he tells you that he will have to kill you .

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

I’ve hinted at it a few times and a few on this sight know me. I told rbf that I voted a long time ago for a sherif running as a democrat. He continually twists that simple truth as something bad. I dont know who rbf worked for and really don’t care. I’ll not indulge rbf in ammunition for his manipulative twisting ways. I don’t work in management anymore or at least not too much.

Rbf says the left and right are the same but continues to defend leftist while attacking right leaning individuals. ??? Originally posted by Fred67

Good for you Fred. As we ( and others) have discussed before , I have no reason to communicate with anyone that is so abrasive and irritating. Good move. It’s looking like the icehole will only have poly to chat with. I’m not seeing the unverified members that sent him unseen praising pm’s coming to his(it’s) rescue. I’m sure that he will have a crappy reply , but it’s so easy to skip right over the crap . In my experience , the internet bullies are generally obese or 98 lb weaklings.

Good for you Fred. As we ( and others) have discussed before , I have no reason to communicate with anyone that is so abrasive and irritating. Good move. It’s looking like the icehole will only have poly to chat with. I’m not seeing the unverified members that sent him unseen praising pm’s coming to his(it’s) rescue. I’m sure that he will have a crappy reply , but it’s so easy to skip right over the crap . In my experience , the internet bullies are generally obese or 98 lb weaklings. Originally posted by natureboy

And you support Drumpf who is an obese internet bully...

Many folks don't respond here because you folks are narrow minded... They don't want to engage with you folks... Look at the views, not the responses... They think the Drumpf loyalist are jerks and very sensitive when it is given back to them... The Drumpf loyalist mirror their Demagogue...

Still waiting on your proof of your claims of Navy service and graduating Wake Forest... Bob241 sure did pony up when challenged... But, then again, he was a decorated Marine...

RBF

TRUMP HATERS JUST GOTTA HATE HATE HATE

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown
Rbf what did bob pony up? Proof like you want from naturboy? I must have missed that. I think bob has given as much proof as any military member on f
Here. I never saw a dd 214 from him. All I ever see are you two logged on at the or near the same time.

I would take naturboys online word over bobs. Why are you so hell bent on naturboy giving proof and bob not?
You think the constitutional law scholar will be Joe’s lawyer?

https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/ukraine-judge-orders-joe-biden-be-listed-alleged

who’s the backup candidate after Joe goes to prison? Maxine Waters? Hank Johnson?
Rbf what did bob pony up? Prouof like you want from naturboy? I must have missed that. I think bob has given as much proof as any military member on f
Here. I never saw a dd 214 from him. All I ever see are you two logged on at the or near the same time.

I would take naturboys online word over bobs. Why are you so hell bent on naturboy giving proof and bob not?Originally posted by Fred67

Thanks Fred, perhaps we should meet at a good pork chop place and enjoy some hog together . I know a good one near Yemasse that does it right. Will share some info with you that will be contrary to some of the crap read here. I refuse to give any info that I’m not required to anyone that might twist facts to salve their warped ego
Rbf what did bob pony up? Proof like you want from naturboy? I must have missed that. I think bob has given as much proof as any military member on f

I would take naturboys online word over bobs. Why are you so hell bent on naturboy giving proof and bob not?Originally posted by Fred67

Bob241 at least put up a photo within minutes to provide evidence he served... Any evidence is better than none, medals, photo during service, etc.

Nachoboy has been caught in many lies here, and hence I don't believe him as he has no credibility...

I have seen you logged in while Nachoboy was logged in... You must be him too because you sure do defend Nachoboy and vice versa, so it must be true...

Since you two are the cheesy brothers, I recommend you two meet at The Melting Pot and enjoy some Fondue... Table for one should suffice...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

Many folks don't respond here because you folks are narrow minded... They don't want to engage with you folks... Look at the views, not the responses... They think the Drumpf loyalist are jerks and very sensitive when it is given back to them... The Drumpf loyalist mirror their Demagogue...

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Hey Fred, NB, Bay and the other Trump supporters.

RBF has the ability to read his popularity according to his reply above.....Guess there is a hidden "LIKES" button on here somewhere that all his supporters click on. He more than proved his jealousy, again, with the Whole Trump family by saying they would never get past the mailroom. Those talented, well spoken, well educated kids have impressed me. But apparently drives someone on here nutsthumbsUp. They inherited wealth, but so did Bidens son. How did that work out, and where did he get his money??

NN

Bob241 at least put up a photo within minutes to provide evidence he served... Any evidence is better than none, medals, photo during service, etc.

Nachoboy has been caught in many lies here, and hence I don't believe him as he has no credibility...

I have seen you logged in while Nachoboy was logged in... You must be him too because you sure do defend Nachoboy and vice versa, so it must be true...

Since you two are the cheesy brothers, I recommend you two meet at The Melting Pot and enjoy some Fondue... Table for one should suffice...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

What childishness my twisty person. You go ballz to the wall defending Polly... your last one in a long time on your side.... and then go buttz up saying I'm defending Natureboy??!! I'm not defending, I'm just stating the obvious that you are full of pooop. You want proof from Natureboy, why not BOB? What photo... the controversial shadow box?