If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

Here Fred.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Thanks Bob 241 for bitche slapping these idiots...

Awesome!

Bob now stands for Bend Over Bitches...bigsmile

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
[quote

Here Fred. You got some sick remarks now. You're are the lowest of the low Fred. You could slither under Trump. All that talk you do and Fred is the only one you think about.

BOB

Wow, what a comment. I'm the lowest of the low? That's funny stuff right there. So what is it that I've done to be so low? Call out your Buddy RBF? How is it low to question someone on an open forum on the WWW? Ok you showed a picture of some medals and a face. I guess that is you? If so, like I have stated earlier, thank you for your service and commitment to our Country. Do you concider me the lowest because I supported Trump over Hillary in the election and will vote for Trump over Biden in 2020?

Be a big man and let's discuss things before you go off half hitched with that lowest of the low crap. I'll man up and meet you somewhere safe and buy you a lunch, if you are not too scared of the Wuhan virus.. If so let's do it at a date you deem safer.

Seems a little barber shop banter gets you riled up. Ease up, Life is good, and my blueberries are getting ripe.
[quote

Here Fred. You got some sick remarks now. You're are the lowest of the low Fred. You could slither under Trump. All that talk you do and Fred is the only one you think about.

BOB

Wow, what a comment. I'm the lowest of the low? That's funny stuff right there. So what is it that I've done to be so low? Call out your Buddy RBF? How is it low to question someone on an open forum on the WWW? Ok you showed a picture of some medals and a face. I guess that is you? If so, like I have stated earlier, thank you for your service and commitment to our Country. Do you concider me the lowest because I supported Trump over Hillary in the election and will vote for Trump over Biden in 2020?

Be a big man and let's discuss things before you go off half hitched with that lowest of the low crap. I'll man up and meet you somewhere safe and buy you a lunch, if you are not too scared of the Wuhan virus.. If so let's do it at a date you deem safer.

Seems a little barber shop banter gets you riled up. Ease up, Life is good, and my blueberries are getting ripe. Originally posted by Fred67

Oh what did I do? You're like Trump a total and complete disrespect for people. You know exactly why I said what I did. I showed you who I"am and what I'am. You know that I know what you are. Post that on your FAKE RESPECT FOR VETS this memorial day.

BOB
Oh Alfredo, looks like Bob 241 gave it to you again...

Insulting a decorated Marine who actually was in the trenches and fought the enemy in Vietnam... You are a class act Alfredo...

Yeah, I'll defend Bob 241 because he is the real deal, and I knew it from the beginning while you continued to insult and degrade him...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Fred has h calm and collectively owned this one.
[quote

Oh what did I do? You're like Trump a total and complete disrespect for people. You know exactly why I said what I did. I showed you who I"am and what I'am. You know that I know what you are. Post that on your FAKE RESPECT FOR VETS this memorial day.

So now we are actually sort of conversing. Thank you for that Bob, let's continue if you have the fortitude. I do not have total disrespect of people unless they deserve it. Yes I support Trump and that seems to really upset you, even gives you the appearance of being unstable. Enough to call a complete stranger the lowest of the low. That is a really disrespectful thing to do to a fellow service member and someone you know nothing about other than some banter and some heckling for showing off your shadow box. My fake Respect? My Grandfather Fought in WW2, my father fought in the Korean and Vietnam Conflict, as did all five of his brothers and his sisters husband! I'm a vet of Desert Storm as are my Three Brothers. Don't you ever tell me I have fake Respect "sir". Who's the lowest of the low? Now that's off my chest, do you have enough integrity to get past this and discuss your hate of Trump and why? Let's banter.

Fake respect and your buddy RBF states nonsense like you bitcssh slapping me? You two need to get a life and quit trying to rile up folks.

So now we are actually sort of conversing. Thank you for that Bob, let's continue if you have the fortitude. I do not have total disrespect of people unless they deserve it. Yes I support Trump and that seems to really upset you, even gives you the appearance of being unstable. Enough to call a complete stranger the lowest of the low. That is a really disrespectful thing to do to a fellow service member and someone you know nothing about other than some banter and some heckling for showing off your shadow box. My fake Respect? My Grandfather Fought in WW2, my father fought in the Korean and Vietnam Conflict, as did all five of his brothers and his sisters husband! I'm a vet of Desert Storm as are my Three Brothers. Don't you ever tell me I have fake Respect "sir". Who's the lowest of the low? Now that's off my chest, do you have enough integrity to get past this and discuss your hate of Trump and why? Let's banter.

Fake respect and your buddy RBF states nonsense like you bitcssh slapping me? You two need to get a life and quit trying to rile up folks. Originally posted by Fred67

Haha, calm and collectively...

Yes, Bob 241 bitche slap you with evidence you accused him of being a fraud...

Alfredo if you honestly believe there is a common ground between what a decorated Marine did in Vietnam and what you did in the Air Force during desert storm you are NUTS just like Bob called you on to begin with...

You have called many here azzholes and f-bombed me but I am a complete stranger too... Then you attack Bob for lightly bitche slapping you and get all riled up... What a joke...

RBF

Oh Alfredo, looks like Bob 241 gave it to you again...

Insulting a decorated Marine who actually was in the trenches and fought the enemy in Vietnam... You are a class act Alfredo...

Yeah, I'll defend Bob 241 because he is the real deal, and I knew it from the beginning while you continued to insult and degrade him...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

So you and bob know each other well I assume? Ok why do you not believe Natureboy? Tell me the first time I insulted Bob, if it was legit I'll apologies if I haven't already. Something you know nothing about. All you had to do in the beginning to stop all this was simply admit you know Bob personally as a Marine and stood up for him.

Another tidbit for you, ever heard of Stolen Valor Act? It's a U.S. law addressing the unauthorized wear, manufacture, or sale of any military uniforms, decorations, medals and Impersonation. Makes it a federal misdemeanor to falsely represent oneself over military service. We actually have our own quite hero with the sole mission to search out "fakers" ...Staff Sergeant Anthony Anderson’s ... look him up, pretty solid dude.

So you and bob know each other well I assume? Ok why do you not believe Natureboy? Tell me the first time I insulted Bob, if it was legit I'll apologies if I haven't already. Something you know nothing about. All you had to do in the beginning to stop all this was simply admit you know Bob personally as a Marine and stood up for him.

Another tidbit for you, ever heard of Stolen Valor Act? It's a U.S. law addressing the unauthorized wear, manufacture, or sale of any military uniforms, decorations, medals and Impersonation. Makes it a federal misdemeanor to falsely represent oneself over military service. We actually have our own quite hero with the sole mission to search out "fakers" ...Staff Sergeant Anthony Anderson’s ... look him up, pretty solid dude. Originally posted by Fred67

Nope, I have never met Bob... I PM'd him yesterday for the first time...

Oh stop with that Repuke BS tactic of "give me a specific instance"... You know good and well you have stated that me and Bob are the same person, and that he only posted a pic of medals which proves nothing, appears to be a fake, etc...

Seriously, get off your high horse and quit hating everyone that doesn't like Drumpf...

Think about it real hard Alfredo... I can't speak for Bob but I do believe that any Vietnam veteran that actually fought in the trenches cringes at the thought of Drumpf as president since Drumpf dodge the draft and considered not getting STDs his personal "Vietnam"...

While Drumpf was out living large there is a very good chance Bob241 was watching his buddies getting blow a apart... So, yes for men like Bob I believe his voice matters more than most others here...

RBF

Haha, calm and collectively...

Yes, Bob 241 bitche slap you with evidence you accused him of being a fraud...

Alfredo if you honestly believe there is a common ground between what a decorated Marine did in Vietnam and what you did in the Air Force during desert storm you are NUTS just like Bob called you on to begin with...

]Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I NEVER accused, only questioned BOB. Why is it your duty to come to Bob's rescue? Twist some more, seems that's all you are good for. Common ground huh? You have no Idea what I did, as I have no idea what Bob did. Just because you are a vietnam vet with some medals doesn't make you any better than Desert storm vet with a missing foot and medals. You slamming all military careers is beyond low and you can go to Hell. That's not me getting riled up as I know you are trying to do, just a simple statement of how much a jackass you truly are. F@ck you RBF.

All the hateful things you have stated about how dumb our military members are among so many other slanderous remarks on our military and now you coming to the defense of BOB. Remarkable. Now you say a Desert Storm Veteran has no common ground with a Vietnam veteran!!!! Again F#ck You. I'd challenge you to go see some of my brothers and sisters in arms with no arms. Tell them they are less than a vietnam vet. There is no less only pain and suffering from so many. Does Bob know all you stated about our military over you history on this sight? IF so and agrees with it, I don't think I like BOB, but I doubt he would agree with all you have said, if he is who he states.

BOB , it is your turn to man up truly bitcch slap RBF for saying Veterans of different conflicts have no common ground . I don't expect it of you, but It would be the right thing to do. Can't believe you'd want someone with RBF's mind set of our Military defending you.

I know the common denominator for people getting upset in this forum RBF.