If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

Demented rapist racist Biden gaffed "I say if they're concerned, don't vote for me.”

Voters say “okay!”

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14940

c/p- Essence Perry, sophomore and member of Williams College Democrats in Massachusetts, told Campus Reform, “Let me start with this: I believe Tara Reade, as everyone should. The latest accusation against Joe Biden continues to demonstrate the insidious nature of a Biden candidacy and the Democratic party.”

well said

Originally posted by Bayrider

Good luck, boi!

https://www.businessinsider.com/tara-reade-lawyer-drops-her-as-client-following-reports-2020-5

Originally posted by poly ball

Cuck, it’s your boi that needs the luck cuz the Lord gives me all the luck I can handle. Enjoy your ride with the demented racist rapist
According to RePeter, someone was raped, who was raped?
Demented rapist racist Biden gaffed "I say if they're concerned, don't vote for me.”

Voters say “okay!”

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=14940

c/p- Essence Perry, sophomore and member of Williams College Democrats in Massachusetts, told Campus Reform, “Let me start with this: I believe Tara Reade, as everyone should. The latest accusation against Joe Biden continues to demonstrate the insidious nature of a Biden candidacy and the Democratic party.”

well said

Originally posted by Bayrider

Good luck, boi!

https://www.businessinsider.com/tara-reade-lawyer-drops-her-as-client-following-reports-2020-5

Originally posted by poly ball

Hey bo, you supporting Biden in 2020? Yes Trump has some wide open playboy ways in his past and was a businessman much like your father, but Biden? Letting little children rub his leg hairs down in the pool, then letting the "cockroaches run" , and then bragging about a supposed fight with Cocoa corn puff.

Trump in 2020!
Y'all notice the huge increase in Poly's posts?? He's hoping, as a last ditch attempt to get Trump out.

Just like those he follows, wanna use the Covid Pandemic to oust Trump. Even to the extent of hurting working Americans.

Dem led states are trying to get Fed relief and include their huge debt/liabilities prior to this event. Hey Poly, untrue??

NN

Drumpf the racist... CENTRAL PARK 5:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/06/19/what-trump-has-said-central-park-five/1501321001/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/06/19/trump-does-not-apologize-central-park-5-when-asked-reporter/1497075001/

c/p:

"BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY"
Less than two weeks after the attack on Meili, Trump took out a full-page ad in four New York City newspapers with the headline: "BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!"

The $85,000 worth of ads wereq published on May 1, 1989, in The New York Times, The Daily News, The New York Post and New York Newsday. In a statement included in the ad, Trump criticized crime in the city and claimed there was no more "law and order."

Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson, Antron McCray, Yusef Salaam and Korey Wise were all boys when they were convicted of raping Trisha Meili. They were then found innocent of the crime after convicted murder Matias Reyes in 2002 confessed to raping Meili, which was confirmed by DNA evidence. The city awarded the men $41 million in 2014, a decade after some of the men initially sued the city for how it handled the case.

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
So much HATE from the Repukes and Drumpf...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-shares-video-of-supporter-saying-the-only-good-democrat-is-a-dead-democrat/

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Drumpf the racist... CENTRAL PARK 5:

c/p:

"BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY"
Less than two weeks after the attack on Meili, Trump took out a full-page ad in four New York City newspapers with the headline: "BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!"

The $85,000 worth of ads wereq published on May 1, 1989, in The New York Times, The Daily News, The New York Post and New York Newsday. In a statement included in the ad, Trump criticized crime in the city and claimed there was no more "law and order."

Raymond Santana, Kevin Richardson, Antron McCray, Yusef Salaam and Korey Wise were all boys when they were convicted of raping Trisha Meili. They were then found innocent of the crime after convicted murder Matias Reyes in 2002 confessed to raping Meili, which was confirmed by DNA evidence. The city awarded the men $41 million in 2014, a decade after some of the men initially sued the city for how it handled the case.

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to. If you don't get out and vote for Trump, you'll get old hairy legs in office and a decrease in pay and support. VOTE TRUMP IN 2020!
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I support the Death Penalty and our Good Honest Hard working Law enforcement Officers. Shame we have a few bad apples in the mix.

Twist some more, never ever remotely said I was the only one that cares. A vet is a vet. Originally posted by Fred67

I disagree and it is sad you don't see your "false equivalence" and lack of respect for those that were actually in direct battle with enemies...

And yes Alfredo, Bob 241 is correct in his assessment of your "Holier than Thou" attitude...

RBF

[ Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

And there is the RBF twist... I never mentioned anything about direct battle combat. A vet is a Vet, some suffered more than others. I don't recall Bob saying I was "holier than thou", that is an RBF twist. He/you said I was the lowest of the low, mostly because of my strong support of our standing President. Twist away, that's all you are good for anymore. My lack of respect, is that how you are twisting out of this one! oh the slant and distortion.

What's that new word getting coined for you... Disorder. Originally posted by Fred67

Very true Fred. I believe that a vet is a vet no matter where they served. Any could have been called to the front lines at any time. Like it says on the wall of hero’s at the VA hospital. “All gave some - some gave all.

Very true Fred. I believe that a vet is a vet no matter where they served. Any could have been called to the front lines at any time. Like it says on the wall of hero’s at the VA hospital. “All gave some - some gave all.Originally posted by natureboy

Based on this logic, then folks registered in the selective service should be considered the same a battle tested decorated Vet... When registered, a person can be called into front line action anytime...

I don't support this line of thinking as there are folks that just simply did more of the heavy lifting/actual fighting during wars than others...

RBF

Very true Fred. I believe that a vet is a vet no matter where they served. Any could have been called to the front lines at any time. Like it says on the wall of hero’s at the VA hospital. “All gave some - some gave all.Originally posted by natureboy

Based on this logic, then folks registered in the selective service should be considered the same a battle tested decorated Vet... When registered, a person can be called into front line action anytime...

I don't support this line of thinking as there are folks that just simply did more of the heavy lifting/actual fighting during wars than others...

RBF

[ ]Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

When it comes to our military you don't support much of anything, from prior posts. Like Natureboy requoted “All gave some - some gave all." Selective service the same as a decorated Military Member? How could you even come up with that comparison from what Naturboy stated? Oh the twists.

According to your line of thinking only those that did "heavy lifting" are worthy of praise. What a twist. Was not the admin personnel making sure supplies were delivered on time and as needed not important? How about the air traffic controllers sitting in a/c guiding air traffic not as important as the tank driver? Of course some tote a heavier load, but all were and are important to the Team. “All gave some - some gave all." GO ahead and make your twist out of this one. Go ahead and call me the lowest of the low.
Last edited by Fred67