If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

When it comes to our military you don't support much of anything, from prior posts. Like Natureboy requoted “All gave some - some gave all." Selective service the same as a decorated Military Member? How could you even come up with that comparison from what Naturboy stated? Oh the twists.

According to your line of thinking only those that did "heavy lifting" are worthy of praise. What a twist. Was not the admin personnel making sure supplies were delivered on time and as needed not important? How about the air traffic controllers sitting in a/c guiding air traffic not as important as the tank driver? Of course some tote a heavier load, but all were and are important to the Team. “All gave some - some gave all." GO ahead and make your twist out of this one. Go ahead and call me the lowest of the low. Originally posted by Fred67

Oh Alfredo, I support our military well here... There are some that just get bent out of shape over critical assessments... Thinned skin folks...

Every position is important in the military for it to function, but there are folks that are on the front lines engaging the enemy... Sorry, but these are facts... I don't believe all Vets are the same and apparently neither does the military, or there wouldn't be medals awarded, promotions, etc. I don't buy into the notion that just because someone is "willing" to do something they should get the same recognition as those that actually did it... Sounds much like the "participation trophy" philosophy...

The statement of: "All gave some - some gave all" actually proves my point... Some did give more than others, and should be acknowledge as such. Even the living Vets, some simply gave more and to try to minimize it by stating ALL Vets are the same isn't being respectful...

In summary, I just don't see a front line fighting Marine, in a foreign land, as being on the same level of service as US based shipping & receiving clerk that never experienced battle or left the US...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

Very true Fred. I believe that a vet is a vet no matter where they served. Any could have been called to the front lines at any time. Like it says on the wall of hero’s at the VA hospital. “All gave some - some gave all.Originally posted by natureboy

Based on this logic, then folks registered in the selective service should be considered the same a battle tested decorated Vet... When registered, a person can be called into front line action anytime...

I don't support this line of thinking as there are folks that just simply did more of the heavy lifting/actual fighting during wars than others...

RBF

[ ]Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

When it comes to our military you don't support much of anything, from prior posts. Like Natureboy requoted “All gave some - some gave all." Selective service the same as a decorated Military Member? How could you even come up with that comparison from what Naturboy stated? Oh the twists.

According to your line of thinking only those that did "heavy lifting" are worthy of praise. What a twist. Was not the admin personnel making sure supplies were delivered on time and as needed not important? How about the air traffic controllers sitting in a/c guiding air traffic not as important as the tank driver? Of course some tote a heavier load, but all were and are important to the Team. “All gave some - some gave all." GO ahead and make your twist out of this one. Go ahead and call me the lowest of the low. Originally posted by Fred67

Very true Fred. The guy on the front lines had the support and intel from many behind the scenes that protected lives and I am a Vietnam vet I never expected to be called to war , but I was. I enlisted in the US Navy with my Army draft papers in my hand. The first duty station after basic training was on the way to Nam. 3 days notice. As one that served I’m sure you knew how important the behind the scenes support was. I would much rather hear it from someone that actually served than one that heard about it from friends or family and “thinks” they know all about the military. So true. All gave some. Some gave all . Anyone that can’t understand that knows very little about the military. Especially in war time.
I would much rather hear it from someone that actually served than one that heard about it from friends or family and “thinks” they know all about the military.Originally posted by natureboy

Yep, this is very true... There can be a person from outside the military tell something completely truthful and people get defensive because they didn't "serve"... I am more qualified than the "average joe" to discuss this topic, but since I didn't serve it's not true... Guess that is awkward for Vets to hear what Drumpf has to say since he didn't serve, but knows more than the military Generals...

RBF

Disorder.
Cha-ching... bigsmile

RBF

I would much rather hear it from someone that actually served than one that heard about it from friends or family and “thinks” they know all about the military.Originally posted by natureboy

Yep, this is very true... There can be a person from outside the military tell something completely truthful and people get defensive because they didn't "serve"... I am more qualified than the "average joe" to discuss this topic, but since I didn't serve it's not true... Guess that is awkward for Vets to hear what Drumpf has to say since he didn't serve, but knows more than the military Generals...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Never heard Trump put down our military like you have. Especially the part about you stating military personnel were not as smart as civilians, among many other slanders over the years.
Disorder.Originally posted by 7cs

I agree. 7cs. There is a disorder . Probably the runt syndrome that many internet bullies suffer from. So by the posted logic, if I have a friend that is a nuclear engineer does that make me smarter than the average joe about that subject? Is it like osmosis or absorption ?

Never heard Trump put down our military like you have. Especially the part about you stating military personnel were not as smart as civilians, among many other slanders over the years. Originally posted by Fred67

Never said what you are stating... You have a terrible memory as usual... What was it yesterday, you forgot something you had stated only 6 hours earlier...

What Drumpf says in public, and what he really feels and says behind closed doors are completely different...

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2020/01/17/trump-blasted-top-military-generals-as-a-bunch-of-dopes-and-babies-according-to-new-book/

RBF

I agree. 7cs. There is a disorder . Probably the runt syndrome that many internet bullies suffer from. So by the posted logic, if I have a friend that is a nuclear engineer does that make me smarter than the average joe about that subject? Is it like osmosis or absorption ? Originally posted by natureboy

Top secret clearance does offer a few perks... Northrop Grumman and BAE Systems...

RBF

Must be those 10 to 15% Biden said are deplorable and doesn’t want their votes

https://summit.news/2020/06/05/rasmussen-black-approval-for-trump-surges-to-over-40/