2020


If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

For the undecided

https://www.barelytherebiden.com/Originally posted by Bayrider


Yep, says a lot about how bad Drumpf is for our Country that even Biden is doing well early on...

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/18/fox-news-poll-trump-biden-329153


Pro-Drumpf is Anti-American!




RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67


Drumpf can't even wipe his arse correctly...






RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth


Lol keep em coming! We now know you are an arse inspector. Lol. So tell us did you instruct Trump on the correct procedure? Front to back.

I kind of took Trump for a bidet kind dude. But I guess you would know best that he is a wiper.

Lol keep em coming! We now know you are an arse inspector. Lol. So tell us did you instruct Trump on the correct procedure? Front to back.

I kind of took Trump for a bidet kind dude. But I guess you would know best that he is a wiper. Originally posted by Fred67


It is obvious to everyone except the Drumpf loyalist that he is an ass... Drumpf let the world know he is a wiper, with the roll stuck to his shoe...

Actually, you should know best about it, since you have your nose stuck up there... Does Drumpf wipe your nose too when he's cleaning up down there? Tell Pencey and Gayrider RBF says hey!




RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

Lol keep em coming! We now know you are an arse inspector. Lol. So tell us did you instruct Trump on the correct procedure? Front to back.

I kind of took Trump for a bidet kind dude. But I guess you would know best that he is a wiper. Originally posted by Fred67


It is obvious to everyone except the Drumpf loyalist that he is an ass... Drumpf let the world know he is a wiper, with the roll stuck to his shoe...

Actually, you should know best about it, since you have your nose stuck up there... Does Drumpf wipe your nose too when he's cleaning up down there? Tell Pencey and Gayrider RBF says hey!

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth


Twist it like you want arse inspector general! Twist away!! LOL. You said it, I guess you know it. Maybe that's your hate? You dislike inspecting Trumps arse. LOL.

I've heard your previous employer asked themselves the same thing. Early retirement, yep.

You've gotten sooo desperate with your posts!

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN


Nope, I resigned, and was asked many times to stay... They even offered to rehire, or a consulting gig, a year or 2 later...

You're just jealous! The ole Green-Eyed monster has gotten you...

Also, can you at least give me a disorder... Your little buddy 7costanza is useless lately... Well, he's actually been useless overall all along... Disappointed in him, so please whack him, and get him to do the only thing he's good for... Disorder!


RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth


Early retirement is the usual way big companies get rid of unwanted employees. Rather than firing, they give you the option. Have seen it plenty of times.

Thats what happened.

NN

I've heard your previous employer asked themselves the same thing. Early retirement, yep.

You've gotten sooo desperate with your posts!

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN


Nope, I resigned, and was asked many times to stay... They even offered to rehire, or a consulting gig, a year or 2 later...

You're just jealous! The ole Green-Eyed monster has gotten you...

Also, can you at least give me a disorder... Your little buddy 7costanza is useless lately... Well, he's actually been useless overall all along... Disappointed in him, so please whack him, and get him to do the only thing he's good for... Disorder!


RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth


Early retirement is the usual way big companies get rid of unwanted employees. Rather than firing, they give you the option. Have seen it plenty of times.

Thats what happened.

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN

Exactly. Arguementative, abrasive, unliked. You know the environment got better when the cancer left.

Early retirement is the usual way big companies get rid of unwanted employees. Rather than firing, they give you the option. Have seen it plenty of times.

Thats what happened.

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN


Only one problem, the company didn't bring it up... Guess you didn't read my reply earlier... Hey, if playing pretend helps you cope with your envy, by all means please keep on doing it... Last thing I want is for you to snap while you are toiling away your life at work, and take it out on innocent people...



RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Exactly. Arguementative, abrasive, unliked. You know the environment got better when the cancer left.Originally posted by 7cs


Disorder!


RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

Twist it like you want arse inspector general! Twist away!! LOL. You said it, I guess you know it. Maybe that's your hate? You dislike inspecting Trumps arse. LOL. Originally posted by Fred67


Haha, if someone really was in charge of inspecting Drumpf arse.... All they would be able to see is the back of your head...


RBF


No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67