If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

We'll see!! I believe enough Americans don't want sleepy Joe. Trump has woken many up to the biased left and main stream media. Didn't you say Hillary would win over trump? Go Trump! You watch that video Bay posted with Judge Joe Brown yet? Good stuff. puts a lot of thought in the Bush's interest in obumaOriginally posted by Fred67

Again, people won't be voting for Biden, they will be voting against Drumpf... Reality is Hilliary won 3.5M more votes than Drumpf and the 4 swing states Drumpf won to get the ECV... Well, it was only about 100K votes from all of those states... Drumpf literally barely won last time and he didn't have a political record to debate... Now he does, and his many failures can be brought up all the time...

Here are some additional Repukes that are against Drumpf...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/politics/republican-super-pac-biden/index.html

Sure Drumpf can win, and I won't count him out until the vote counting is done... However, this election and the one against Hilliary are completely different...

Either way is fine for me... I can bust y'all for 4 more years about the stupid stuff Drumpf keeps on doing, or for Drumpf being a 1 term President...

Wonder if you'll be supporting Biden as President if he wins and calling for all the Drumpf loyalist to unite behind Biden for the betterment of the Country... My guess is you'll get another Calvin sticker avatar that is pissing on Biden like you had for Obama...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

We'll see!! I believe enough Americans don't want sleepy Joe. Trump has woken many up to the biased left and main stream media. Didn't you say Hillary would win over trump? Go Trump! You watch that video Bay posted with Judge Joe Brown yet? Good stuff. puts a lot of thought in the Bush's interest in obumaOriginally posted by Fred67

Again, people won't be voting for Biden, they will be voting against Drumpf... Reality is Hilliary won 3.5M more votes than Drumpf and the 4 swing states Drumpf won to get the ECV... Well, it was only about 100K votes from all of those states... Drumpf literally barely won last time and he didn't have a political record to debate... Now he does, and his many failures can be brought up all the time...

Here are some additional Repukes that are against Drumpf...

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/17/politics/republican-super-pac-biden/index.html

Sure Drumpf can win, and I won't count him out until the vote counting is done... However, this election and the one against Hilliary are completely different...

Either way is fine for me... I can bust y'all for 4 more years about the stupid stuff Drumpf keeps on doing, or for Drumpf being a 1 term President...

Wonder if you'll be supporting Biden as President if he wins and calling for all the Drumpf loyalist to unite behind Biden for the betterment of the Country... My guess is you'll get another Calvin sticker avatar that is pissing on Biden like you had for Obama...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Reality is Trump won with all odds against him!! And will do it again!! I'd say sorry RBF, but I'm not. Hate is a terrible disorder.

Reality is Trump won with all odds against him!! And will do it again!! I'd say sorry RBF, but I'm not. Hate is a terrible disorder. Originally posted by Fred67

Thanks for another disorder! Cha-ching!

I do agree your admitted hatred for Democrats is terrible...

RBF

Reality is Trump won with all odds against him!! And will do it again!! I'd say sorry RBF, but I'm not. Hate is a terrible disorder. Originally posted by Fred67

Thanks for another disorder! Cha-ching!

I do agree your admitted hatred for Democrats is terrible...

RBF

You are slipping RBF. My admitted hate is for ignorant people in all parties. Never said I hated Democrats, I probably dislike more dems than republicans. Shame you condone all the looting and rioting in our streets. Twist away.
https://youtu.be/pHGXwQeUk7M

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Last edited by Off the chain

You are slipping RBF. My admitted hate is for ignorant people in all parties. Never said I hated Democrats, I probably dislike more dems than republicans. Shame you condone all the looting and rioting in our streets. Twist away. Originally posted by Fred67

Where did I condone the looting and riots? You can't prove that one either, because I never stated it... You owe me an apology!

To me if you were to hate people, why not hate the stupid ones... Ignorant people just uninformed and unaware... Not all of them are stupid... You can have someone that is informed and aware that is still stupid... Guess you are ignorant to the difference...

RBF

You are slipping RBF. My admitted hate is for ignorant people in all parties. Never said I hated Democrats, I probably dislike more dems than republicans. Shame you condone all the looting and rioting in our streets. Twist away. Originally posted by Fred67

Where did I condone the looting and riots? You can't prove that one either, because I never stated it... You owe me an apology!

To me if you were to hate people, why not hate the stupid ones... Ignorant people just uninformed and unaware... Not all of them are stupid... You can have someone that is informed and aware that is still stupid... Guess you are ignorant to the difference...

RBF

Guess you’ve never been taught that on some issues when you don’t disapprove it is an approval. Never once heard you get on the band wagon against the looting and rioting.

Guess you’ve never been taught that on some issues when you don’t disapprove it is an approval. Never once heard you get on the band wagon against the looting and rioting. Originally posted by Fred67

The word you are trying to describe is acquiesce...

If that is the case then there are many things you are guilty of being silent on regarding Drumpf...

Are we now back to the stupid notion of: You must DENOUNCE, or you are for it, BS....

OK, please denounce every single thing you dislike/disagree about Drumpf... His cheating on his multiple wives, Stormy, allowing Howard Stern to say Ivanka was a hot piece of ass to his face while on air, dodging the draft, etc... Come on Alfredo... Denounce immediately, or you agree these are acceptable things from Drumpf!

RBF

Roasted!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6fyjWGvnwI

RBF

Haha,Biden also said 120 million dead from Kung flu ,dumass senile sob.