If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

Slow Joe just saw this video

https://youtu.be/7pBrIHPsZ3I

and now he says Heels Up Harris is an anchor baby who is not eligible to be Veep because of the Constitution says must be a natural born citizen

there’s chaos in the Democratic Party, Gretchen Wittless was Slow Joe’s first pick but his handlers wanted Heels Up and now he’s rushed out of public view before reporters can even ask him a softball question

ain’t enough popcorn in the world for this saga

Leaked transcript obtained of the original, unstaged offer made by Joe Biden to Kamala Harris to be his running mate. It went about as you would expect.

Joe Biden: Kamala, It’s September, and what follows, from before the rains, in the previous August. Making time for orange summers in the corner of the field. I stand before you, a Spanish penguin, with outstretched paws.

Kamala Harris: Are you saying you want me to be your running mate?

Biden: I think so.

Harris: Okay, I accept.

Biden: Thank you. God bless your family. May you find the vines filled with the singing grapes of the endless wonders.

Harris: Thank you, Mr. Vice President.

Biden: No thanks. I’m on a diet.

Harris: Goodbye

Biden: Yes, I’ve said it before. I’m going to have my milk now.

Harris: Yes sir, you do that. I’m getting off the phone now.

Biden: You’re getting off the phone now.

Harris: You are too.

Biden: I am too. Where’s my milk?

Harris: Ask Jill, she has it.

Biden: Who? Is that the milkman

Harris: Yes, that’s the milkman. Goodbye. I’ll handle everything going forward.

Biden: Thank you. Goodbye.
Last edited by Bayrider
Slow Joe just saw this video

https://youtu.be/7pBrIHPsZ3I

and now he says Heels Up Harris is an anchor baby who is not eligible to be Veep because of the Constitution says must be a natural born citizen

there’s chaos in the Democratic Party, Gretchen Wittless was Slow Joe’s first pick but his handlers wanted Heels Up and now he’s rushed out of public view before reporters can even ask him a softball question

ain’t enough popcorn in the world for this saga

Leaked transcript obtained of the original, unstaged offer made by Joe Biden to Kamala Harris to be his running mate. It went about as you would expect.

Joe Biden: Kamala, It’s September, and what follows, from before the rains, in the previous August. Making time for orange summers in the corner of the field. I stand before you, a Spanish penguin, with outstretched paws.

Kamala Harris: Are you saying you want me to be your running mate?

Biden: I think so.

Harris: Okay, I accept.

Biden: Thank you. God bless your family. May you find the vines filled with the singing grapes of the endless wonders.

Harris: Thank you, Mr. Vice President.

Biden: No thanks. I’m on a diet.

Harris: Goodbye

Biden: Yes, I’ve said it before. I’m going to have my milk now.

Harris: Yes sir, you do that. I’m getting off the phone now.

Biden: You’re getting off the phone now.

Harris: You are too.

Biden: I am too. Where’s my milk?

Harris: Ask Jill, she has it.

Biden: Who? Is that the milkman

Harris: Yes, that’s the milkman. Goodbye. I’ll handle everything going forward.

Biden: Thank you. Goodbye.Originally posted by Bayrider

More disinformation and lies. You have to have some kind of mental problem to do this day after day after day. Same thing affects Trump he does the same thing.

BOB
Bob. maybe you should have went to Sturgis and blew a little steam off .
What makes Miss Harris such a great choice?? She's more full of $#it than Trump ever.
One thing she supports that you stand with.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Good question, OTC.

Questioning Bob reminds me of Natureboy asking Poly repeatedly for years about what Hillary could do for the country.

Never an answer.

As a WWII Vet, your stance is quite surprising.

Bob, plenty of questions have been asked by Fred, in a courteous way but, no reply other than fear mongering conspiracy theories.

As Fred asked, do the research and prove wrong what he has asked/stated.

We owe a lot to our Vets, thankfully Trump did something with the VA, along with supporting and building up our current military.

Compare that to the Obama Admin having our military get parts from old fighter jets to keep em flying. Along with the deal with Iran. Sending pallets of cash that ended up being used to fund terrorist activities and the Nuke deal.

What about all the jobs Obama said were gone and never coming back that trump reversed. Do you have anyone in your family that have benefited from Trumps Presidency or policies??? Sons, daughter, grandkids???

I've only mentioned a few but, hope you realize what is going to happen to this country if Biden/Harris get elected.

NN

Good question, OTC.

Questioning Bob reminds me of Natureboy asking Poly repeatedly for years about what Hillary could do for the country.

Never an answer.

As a WWII Vet, your stance is quite surprising.

Bob, plenty of questions have been asked by Fred, in a courteous way but, no reply other than fear mongering conspiracy theories.

As Fred asked, do the research and prove wrong what he has asked/stated.

We owe a lot to our Vets, thankfully Trump did something with the VA, along with supporting and building up our current military.

Compare that to the Obama Admin having our military get parts from old fighter jets to keep em flying. Along with the deal with Iran. Sending pallets of cash that ended up being used to fund terrorist activities and the Nuke deal.

What about all the jobs Obama said were gone and never coming back that trump reversed. Do you have anyone in your family that have benefited from Trumps Presidency or policies??? Sons, daughter, grandkids???

I've only mentioned a few but, hope you realize what is going to happen to this country if Biden/Harris get elected.

NN

Originally posted by DoubleN

thank you doublen. I actually would like a serious answer from Bob. Besides the fact he states I'm the lowest of the low, I'd like to know why Bob thinks this of me. He has posted a supposed Shadow box and he states he is ex military, I'd have expected just a bit more out of him in explaining why he calls me the lowest of the low, and hates Trump so much. Maybe he suffers more ex military stuff than I do, and can't discuss? Me, I want to be an open book, Bob.... just fear mongering... Who knows what he suffers from. besides Trump hate.

You know BOB, as much as you seem to hate me as you do Trump, Life is good. Sorry you can't see the truth in so many modern issues like how f'd up Biden is and how Harris is set to be our next president if Trump looses. Surprised this does not bother you. How long did you serve our country, what rank, and what AFSC/ mos were you? I'm curious.
Fred, don't worry about the lowest remark. Forget it as it means nothing, lol.

I believe he served, as he is apparently proud of it but, if so, don't understand why he seems to be so Anti-Trump...

Perhaps I'm wrong, and he will answer a few questions I've asked....and you....

NN

I believe he served, as he is apparently proud of it but, if so, don't understand why he seems to be so Anti-Trump...

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN

I try to be civil and start a dialog, but very seldom if ever do you get anyone that can come up with ways to support people like Hillary, Comey, Biden, Harris.. etc. Just twists, jabs, hate, and fearmongering.

Hey bob, just in case you don't know my reference in the last post about the five year old boy shot in the head and BLM members praising it.

https://summit.news/2020/08/13/leftist-5-year-old-boy-deserved-to-be-shot-in-the-head-for-his-white-privilege/

I try to be civil and start a dialog, but very seldom if ever do you get anyone that can come up with ways to support people like Hillary, Comey, Biden, Harris.. etc. Just twists, jabs, hate, and fearmongering.

Hey bob, just in case you don't know my reference in the last post about the five year old boy shot in the head and BLM members praising it.

https://summit.news/2020/08/13/leftist-5-year-old-boy-deserved-to-be-shot-in-the-head-for-his-white-privilege/Originally posted by Fred67

Maybe Bob can give his lake home to a BLM member in order to get over his white privilege shame?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/begins-black-lives-matter-mob-demands-white-people-move-homes-leave-black-people-video/

https://summit.news/2020/08/13/leftist-5-year-old-boy-deserved-to-be-shot-in-the-head-for-his-white-privilege/Originally posted by Fred67

Maybe Bob can give his lake home to a BLM member in order to get over his white privilege shame?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/begins-black-lives-matter-mob-demands-white-people-move-homes-leave-black-people-video/Originally posted by Bayrider

Heres where y'all get the lying. Yeah you too Fred.Trump Had No Response When Asked If He Regrets All His Lies
HuffPost
Josephine Harvey
,HuffPost•August 13, 2020

Donald Trump, a president whose persistent untruths and obfuscation led to a disastrous pandemic response that has left more than 165,000 people dead in the U.S., was asked if he regrets all the lies he’s told to the American people. He skipped the question.

HuffPost senior White House correspondent S.V. Dáte asked the president during Thursday’s coronavirus task force briefing if, after 3½ years, “do you regret at all all the lying you’ve done to the American people? All the dishonesties?”

“That who has done?” Trump replied.

“You have done,” said Dáte, who wrote at length about Trump’s “Ministry of Untruth” earlier this year.

- ADVERTISEMENT -
Trump paused and then moved on to the next question.

BOB

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/begins-black-lives-matter-mob-demands-white-people-move-homes-leave-black-people-video/Originally posted by Bayrider

Heres where y'all get the lying. Yeah you too Fred.Trump Had No Response When Asked If He Regrets All His Lies
HuffPost
Josephine Harvey
,HuffPost•August 13, 2020

Donald Trump, a president whose persistent untruths and obfuscation led to a disastrous pandemic response that has left more than 165,000 people dead in the U.S., was asked if he regrets all the lies he’s told to the American people. He skipped the question.

HuffPost senior White House correspondent S.V. Dáte asked the president during Thursday’s coronavirus task force briefing if, after 3½ years, “do you regret at all all the lying you’ve done to the American people? All the dishonesties?”

“That who has done?” Trump replied.

“You have done,” said Dáte, who wrote at length about Trump’s “Ministry of Untruth” earlier this year.

- ADVERTISEMENT -
Trump paused and then moved on to the next question.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

You really are pathetic.... The "reporter" gave no facts or specifics. He was only heckling Trump. I think Trump has come a long ways and actually kept his cool over a jack arse. But you'll never see the truth in that.