If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

I'm sure y'all have seen the Lincoln Project add. I guess you deny that too.

BIDEN/HARRIS

BOB
Biden leads Trump by 12 points nationally among likely voters: Reuters/Ipsos
Reuters
Chris Kahn
,Reuters•September 9, 2020
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democrat Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump by 12 percentage points nationally among likely U.S. voters, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll that also showed the number of persuadable voters had shrunk compared with four years ago.

The Sept. 3-8 poll, released on Wednesday, found 52% of likely voters planned to support Biden, while 40% would back Trump. Three percent said they would vote for another candidate, and just 5% said they remained undecided with less than two months to go until the Nov. 3 presidential election.

The survey showed the number of voters who had not yet backed a major-party candidate to be less than half of what it was in 2016, and that Biden currently had the advantage in securing the national popular vote.

Even if the remaining undecided voters threw their support behind Trump, the poll showed, he would still lose the popular vote to Biden.

Trump can still win re-election, however, without winning the national popular vote. U.S. presidential elections are not decided by the national vote but rather who wins the Electoral College, a contest based on a tally of wins from state-by-state contests.

Four years ago, Democrat Hillary Clinton got almost 3 million more votes than Trump, only to see her Republican rival narrowly win the Electoral College and the presidency.

This was the first time the Reuters/Ipsos poll measured support for the 2020 candidates among likely voters.

When measured by registered voters who include those less likely to vote, Biden leads Trump by 8 percentage points, versus his 7-point lead in a similar poll last week.

BOB
It's not time to count chickens yet...

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
BOB. I would go ahead and make sure there is a safe room ready for you to recover from the Biden Harris coming loss Last election we didn’t hear from poly for months. It will be another shock to liberal America
If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/Originally posted by Bayrider

Dang if that doesn’t sum things up nicely. Maybe just a tad more than 3 min. smile. Well worth the time.
Here you go Bob see if you can verify this news report

https://trendingpolitics.com/report-biden-allegedly-got-shoved-by-a-secret-service-agent-in-29-after-he-sexually-assaulted-his-girlfriend/

Originally posted by Bayrider

While everything Trump has done is out in the open, there is no telling just how much buried skelletons are in Bidens closet, never to be pursued by the media. Originally posted by Fred67

Trumps taxes are in the open??? Can you shoot me a copy?Originally posted by P-K

Biden’s Senatorial Papers are open after December 31, 2019, can you shoot me a copy???????

https://nlpc.org/2020/05/04/nlpc-files-foia-for-biden-documents-at-university-of-delaware/Originally posted by Bayrider

Stay on track Boris, were talking about lies and potential criminal activity by your comradeOriginally posted by P-K

Talking about lies and real documented crime here

https://www.theepochtimes.com/documents-show-former-officials-in-real-trouble-in-durham-investigation-meadows_3491696.html

weren’t you the same Cuck that told us the Russians colluded with Trump?

how about your man Joe raping Tara Reade? whatcha got to report on that? Originally posted by Bayrider

Tough day yesterday for Don the Con, Boris?

""Top Trump appointees at the Department of Homeland Security repeatedly tried to “censor or manipulate” reports on Russia’s interference in the U.S. elections because it "made the President look bad"; Trump admitted weeks before the first confirmed U.S. COVID-19 death that he knew the coronavirus "is deadly stuff [...] more deadly" than the flu, but he "wanted to always play it down" because "I don't want to create a panic"; Trump claimed that he's "taking the high road" by not meeting with top Democrats to discuss the next coronavirus relief package; The Justice Department will represent Trump in a defamation suit brought by columnist E. Jean Carroll, who accused Trump of raping her in a Manhattan department store in the 1990s; Postmaster General Louis DeJoy pressured employees at his former company to make donations to Republican candidates and then reimbursed them through bonuses; and Michael Cohen claimed that Trump is an authoritarian, racist sexual predator who "loved Putin."

Bob the sad thing will be the un doubtful Chaos from the left when Trump takes another 4 years.

Bob the sad thing will be the un doubtful Chaos from the left when Trump takes another 4 years.

Originally posted by Fred67

Freddy , Freddy, Freddy, You know its coming. The writing been on the wall for a while now.

BIDEN/HARRIS
LANDSLIDE

BOB
TRYING EVERY WAY HE CAN TO LOSE.....

A Striking Reversal: Trump's Attacks on the Military and Defense Contractors

More
President Donald Trump mounted a public attack unusual even for him over the Labor Day weekend, accusing his military leadership of advocating war “so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy.”

Even for a president who has never hesitated to contradict himself for political advantage, it was a remarkable shift. His questioning the patriotism and judgment of America’s military leaders, even accusing them of pursuing global conflicts to profit the military-industrial complex, marked an election-year shift in which he has turned against two of the remaining institutions he spent most of his first term embracing as pillars of his “America First” policy.

BOB
TRYING EVERY WAY HE CAN TO LOSE.....

More
President Donald Trump mounted a public attack unusual even for him over the Labor Day weekend, accusing his military leadership of advocating war “so that all of those wonderful companies that make the bombs and make the planes and make everything else stay happy.”

Even for a president who has never hesitated to contradict himself for political advantage, it was a remarkable shift. His questioning the patriotism and judgment of America’s military leaders, even accusing them of pursuing global conflicts to profit the military-industrial complex, marked an election-year shift in which he has turned against two of the remaining institutions he spent most of his first term embracing as pillars of his “America First” policy.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Bob, are you really that much for War? I'm not. Trump is more transparent than any President we've ever had and you just can't handle the truth. Truth is War brings money to many contractors and politicians, and give many of our military leaders a bulging chest. Truth is, it is the Soldiers that suffer. Which is it BOB, Biden for more War, or Trump keeping us out of War? I'm all about keeping our military brothers and sisters home but strong and ready if needed. Another question for you, Are you ready to let Biden Kiss China's arse as we did before Trump? Because that's what he will do.

Did you read the Thread Palmer put up? It's all about your girl Harris and California letting Pedophiles off the hook for what they need a bullet for. You really ready for her to be president after Joe is declared incompetent?

You call me a fear monger and say that's all I post.... I believe because you have nothing else of substance. Let's talk! What have I stated above that is fear mongering?

Trump/Pence 2020!!