If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

Trump falls 10 points behind Biden amid reports he misled Americans about COVID-19 and disparaged U.S. soldiers

Donald Trump has fallen further behind Joe Biden following bombshell reports that the president knowingly misled Americans about the dangers of COVID-19 and privately disparaged dead U.S. soldiers as “suckers” and “losers,” according to a new Yahoo News/YouGov poll.

T .

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Morning BOB!

Let's discuss one little thing about Trump down playing the Wuhan bug. As a leader why would anyone think he should have panicked America? (except those that hate him so much) Many got a little TOO scared and we didn't even have any but paper to wipe our Arses with!! Could you have imagined how F'd up America would be if Trump would have been a Fear Mongerer during this instead of the fine LEADER he is?! All Praise Trump!!

You won't admit I'm right Publicly, but you know I am. It's a shame your hate is so strong Bob.

Trump 2020!!Originally posted by Fred67

He lied Fred. 190,000 people died. Trump said it was a democratic "HOAX". Said dead soldiers were suckers. Wake up Fred. Probably the reason you like Trump is you dont know how to "spell" KOOL AID

BOB

Bobby,

When the Kung flu first started Trump placed a travel ban and Slo Joe said this

https://youtu.be/Q4NFEyn2Qww

did you forget that like Joe?

and your Democrats were telling people Trump was fear mongering and come out to celebrate city events while they were also in the middle of their fake Russia collusion impeachment

did you forget that like Joe?

what your thoughts of Joe raping Tara Reade?
[n
Morning BOB!

Let's discuss one little thing about Trump down playing the Wuhan bug. As a leader why would anyone think he should have panicked America? (except those that hate him so much) Many got a little TOO scared and we didn't even have any but paper to wipe our Arses with!! Could you have imagined how F'd up America would be if Trump would have been a Fear Mongerer during this instead of the fine LEADER he is?! All Praise Trump!!

You won't admit I'm right Publicly, but you know I am. It's a shame your hate is so strong Bob.

Trump 2020!!Originally posted by Fred67

He lied Fred. 190,000 people died. Trump said it was a democratic "HOAX". Said dead soldiers were suckers. Wake up Fred. Probably the reason you like Trump is you dont know how to "spell" KOOL AID

BOB

Originally posted by Bayrider

I'll bet you have lied in your life too. So you really would have preferred an all out destruction of our Country than a white lie about down playing the Wuhan bug?!
Former federal prosecutor: Trump admitted to '2nd degree murder' in Woodward interview
September 11, 2020

Former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner thinks President Trump's coronavirus admissions should land him in prison.

In a Thursday appearance on SiriusXM's The Dean Obeidallah Show, the MSNBC legal analyst gave an incredibly harsh assessment of Trump's interviews with veteran reporter Bob Woodward. Trump's insistence in March that he wanted to "play down" the coronavirus threat despite knowing its deadliness "upped his own criminal ante to second-degree murder," Kirschner said, breaking down the pieces of the alleged charge step by step.

"There are only two elements for second-degree murder. The first is you caused the death of another," Kirschner said Thursday. That factor was fulfilled because Trump "was lying to the American people about the danger this virus posed," and now 190,000 people are dead, Kirschner said. "The second element is the intent element," which would "get tricky if we didn't have Trump's incriminating admissions," he continued. But "in my opinion as a career prosecutor," Trump admitted to "conscious disregard" of the risk his coronavirus downplay created, thus admitting to "second-degree murder" that he "must be held accountable" for, Kirschner finished.

What a load of bull crap!! There is no one farther left that krischner. There is no court in this land that would take the case he described , much less find Trump guilty. Bend over Bob , you really are the fear monger around this site and you and the other lefties and Biden have nothing to run on but fear of Trump. Don’t forget, bend, Hillary was projected to win until around 10 pm on election night. Originally posted by natureboy

I dont think you know how to spell KOOL AID either do you?

Bend over BOB, you idiot, it just doesn’t matter how anyone on here spells. You are still deflecting and avoiding answering the basic question about what Biden has done in 50 + years in DC to warrant a vote for the highest office in the land. We all know that the answer is a big fat NOTHING . If your party had spent less time trying to overthrow an election and worked to groom a great candidate. there might be something real for a campaign to run on. You are the fear monger BOB (bend over). And one other point.. the pandemic would have killed many regardless of who the president was. Probably even more if it was HRC
Former federal prosecutor: Trump admitted to '2nd degree murder' in Woodward interview
September 11, 2020

Former federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner thinks President Trump's coronavirus admissions should land him in prison.

In a Thursday appearance on SiriusXM's The Dean Obeidallah Show, the MSNBC legal analyst gave an incredibly harsh assessment of Trump's interviews with veteran reporter Bob Woodward. Trump's insistence in March that he wanted to "play down" the coronavirus threat despite knowing its deadliness "upped his own criminal ante to second-degree murder," Kirschner said, breaking down the pieces of the alleged charge step by step.

"There are only two elements for second-degree murder. The first is you caused the death of another," Kirschner said Thursday. That factor was fulfilled because Trump "was lying to the American people about the danger this virus posed," and now 190,000 people are dead, Kirschner said. "The second element is the intent element," which would "get tricky if we didn't have Trump's incriminating admissions," he continued. But "in my opinion as a career prosecutor," Trump admitted to "conscious disregard" of the risk his coronavirus downplay created, thus admitting to "second-degree murder" that he "must be held accountable" for, Kirschner finished.

What a load of bull crap!! There is no one farther left that krischner. There is no court in this land that would take the case he described , much less find Trump guilty. Bend over Bob , you really are the fear monger around this site and you and the other lefties and Biden have nothing to run on but fear of Trump. Don’t forget, bend, Hillary was projected to win until around 10 pm on election night. Originally posted by natureboy

Bend over BOB, you idiot, it just doesn’t matter how anyone on here spells. You are still deflecting and avoiding answering the basic question about what Biden has done in 50 + years in DC to warrant a vote for the highest office in the land. We all know that the answer is a big fat NOTHING . If your party had spent less time trying to overthrow an election and worked to groom a great candidate. there might be something real for a campaign to run on. You are the fear monger BOB (bend over). And one other point.. the pandemic would have killed many regardless of who the president was. Probably even more if it was HRC Originally posted by natureboy

HOW DO YOU SPELL KOOL AID "BOY".

BOB
September 11, 2020

Bend over BOB, you idiot, it just doesn’t matter how anyone on here spells. You are still deflecting and avoiding answering the basic question about what Biden has done in 50 + years in DC to warrant a vote for the highest office in the land. We all know that the answer is a big fat NOTHING . If your party had spent less time trying to overthrow an election and worked to groom a great candidate. there might be something real for a campaign to run on. You are the fear monger BOB (bend over). And one other point.. the pandemic would have killed many regardless of who the president was. Probably even more if it was HRC Originally posted by natureboy

HOW DO YOU SPELL KOOL AID "BOY".

What has Biden done for his country bend?
BIDEN/HARRIS

LANDSLIDE

BOB
BIDEN/HARRIS

LANDSLIDE

Bobby,

Tell us your concerns with Biden’s dementia

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/09/12/howie-carr-joe-biden-continues-to-lose-notes-mind/

It’s being reported that Joe is on meds

https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srd8s5

what can you tell us about his well being? Do you think he’s unfit for the office?
Bend over BOB, if you really wanted to see Biden win you would be telling us of his accomplishments and qualities instead of whining about spelling and making bull crap statements. From what I’m hearing the other lefties that used to contribute( or detract ) to this site are not in agreement with you and know that Biden has severe mental issues. This is sad because I believe in the 2 party system and the up coming loss for Biden will likely fracture the Dem party further if not killing it off all together. Do something positive for your party Bend and tell the USA of Biden’s successes in his 50+ years in DC instead of being an embarrassment
https://youtu.be/IQyMh-aXECgOriginally posted by wearthefishes

I can't wait for the debuts, Trump will eat his lunch.

I'm also anticipating Pence to dominate Harris in debuts.