If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

I agree with you Fred. The prick is truly a hypocrite . But hypocrisy is like stupidity - the people afflicted don’t know it.

I do not know any ex military that are Democrats , but I do know some Democrats, and what I hear from them is disappointment in the party’s choice. Biden has done nothing in 50 + years and it’s so obvious that he is suffering from dementia or worse. The Dems have much better Talent that they could have nominated. Biden would do well for himself and his party to bail out before the debate with Trump. It will be very sad for Biden and the party.
I agree with you Fred. The prick is truly a hypocrite . But hypocrisy is like stupidity - the people afflicted don’t know it.

I do not know any ex military that are Democrats , but I do know some Democrats, and what I hear from them is disappointment in the party’s choice. Biden has done nothing in 50 + years and it’s so obvious that he is suffering from dementia or worse. The Dems have much better Talent that they could have nominated. Biden would do well for himself and his party to bail out before the debate with Trump. It will be very sad for Biden and the party. Originally posted by natureboy

Stupid is when you can't spell KOOL AID "BOY". Thats two things you don't know prick. I can't tell returds apart ones just as stupid as the next "BOY".

BOB

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241
Y'all play nice now.
Somebody's going to get mad and take their football home.

I myself don't think there will be a debate.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a day
Y'all play nice now.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

I agree. The Dems will try to keep Biden’s mouth shut
Y'all play nice now.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

That's been a work conversation for the past month. I'm thinking Biden's handlers will do what they can to keep him away from a debut, but if he does you know he'll have in his ear buds and be fed answers... if he'll listen to em. Sept 29. We'll see!

Bob's still hung on spelling Cool Aid. LOL. No wonder he can't understand how bad Biden has been and still is. We all ask him for simple explanations and he can't deliver anything but a spell check. I'll be a little sad if he takes his football, but not too much.

I'd like just once to hear someone on the left defend Joe and Harris for any legit reason other than they hate Trump.
Y'all play nice now.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

That's been a work conversation for the past month. I'm thinking Biden's handlers will do what they can to keep him away from a debut, but if he does you know he'll have in his ear buds and be fed answers... if he'll listen to em. Sept 29. We'll see!

Bob's still hung on spelling Cool Aid. LOL. No wonder he can't understand how bad Biden has been and still is. We all ask him for simple explanations and he can't deliver anything but a spell check. I'll be a little sad if he takes his football, but not too much.

I'd like just once to hear someone on the left defend Joe and Harris for any legit reason other than they hate Trump. Originally posted by Fred

Any proof of the ear buds or is that another lie?[br

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241
Y'all play nice now.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

I'd like just once to hear someone on the left defend Joe and Harris for any legit reason other than they hate Trump. Originally posted by Fred

[red
Any proof of the ear buds or is that another lie?[/red]

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

what lie bobby?

"As the host was trying to ask him a question, Biden's earpiece could be seen hanging out of his ear, at which point Biden said, "I'm sorry. I get frustrated - not with you: the situation."

When the host attempted to continue, Biden said, "I'm having trouble hearing you. Can they turn up the volume a little bit for me?"

https://newsradiowrva.radio.com/blogs/jeff-katz/joe-biden-doesn-t-realize-earpiece-out-turn-up-the-volume
So “bend” the suggestion that Biden May use ear buds constitutes a lie in liberal world? Fred asked you to list all the lies you accuse him of. We all want to see that list with proof. Or are all those just spin? Put up or shut up.

Biden for assisted living!
Y'all play nice now.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

[red
Any proof of the ear buds or is that another lie?[/red]

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

what lie bobby?

"As the host was trying to ask him a question, Biden's earpiece could be seen hanging out of his ear, at which point Biden said, "I'm sorry. I get frustrated - not with you: the situation."

When the host attempted to continue, Biden said, "I'm having trouble hearing you. Can they turn up the volume a little bit for me?"

https://newsradiowrva.radio.com/blogs/jeff-katz/joe-biden-doesn-t-realize-earpiece-out-turn-up-the-volumeOriginally posted by Fred67

Any proof that he will wear earbuds the night of the debate. If you don't that is a lie.

BOB
So “bend” the suggestion that Biden May use ear buds constitutes a lie in liberal world? Fred asked you to list all the lies you accuse him of. We all want to see that list with proof. Or are all those just spin? Put up or shut up.

Biden for assisted living!Originally posted by natureboy

To quote: Fred said that if he does the debate, "YOU KNOW HE'S GOING TO HAVE EAR BUDS AND BE FED ANSWERS"
Either Fred has proof that if the debate happens Biden will wear ear buds and be fed answers, if he dont that is a lie plain and simple. Read all his posts they are full of S*** like this. Saying S*** just to be saying it. Anyway "BOY" in this crew here which one of you wear the panties? Don't all 3 of you say me at the same time.smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

BOB

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241