If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

Keep em coming bay!

I still have hope justice will be served about what happened in Benghazi.
Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model
The Telegraph
September 17, 2020

Amy Dorris alleges that the US President accosted her during the US Open tournament
A former model has accused Donald Trump of sexual assault in an encounter that left her feeling “sick” and “violated” more than two decades ago.

Amy Dorris alleges that the US president accosted her during the US Open tournament in New York on 5 September 1997.

Ms Dorris, who was 24 at the time, told the Guardian that Mr Trump assaulted her all over her body and forced his tongue down her throat, a claim he denies.

“He just shoved his tongue down my throat and I was pushing him off. And then that’s when his grip became tighter and his hands were very gropey and all over my butt, my breasts, my back, everything,” she said

Ms Dorris, who is now 48, claims she was unable to escape his grip, despite telling Mr Trump “no, please stop”.

“I just kind of was in shock,” she told the Guardian. “I felt violated, obviously. But I still wasn’t processing it and just was trying to go back to talking to everyone and having a good time because, I don’t know, I felt pressured to be that way.”

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Talk about grasping at straws!! Over 2 decades ago with no proof offered?? Another nothing burger. But if it makes you feel good bend over BOB , then I’m happy for you .

Back to the other subject that you started , you made some accusations about the man you called the lowest of the low. Yes. Fred who has more respect around here than you could ever dream of. You accused him of multiple lies but have yet to give us a list and proof. Still waiting
Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model
The Telegraph
September 17, 2020

Amy Dorris alleges that the US President accosted her during the US Open tournament
A former model has accused Donald Trump of sexual assault in an encounter that left her feeling “sick” and “violated” more than two decades ago.

Amy Dorris alleges that the US president accosted her during the US Open tournament in New York on 5 September 1997.

Ms Dorris, who was 24 at the time, told the Guardian that Mr Trump assaulted her all over her body and forced his tongue down her throat, a claim he denies.

“He just shoved his tongue down my throat and I was pushing him off. And then that’s when his grip became tighter and his hands were very gropey and all over my butt, my breasts, my back, everything,” she said

Ms Dorris, who is now 48, claims she was unable to escape his grip, despite telling Mr Trump “no, please stop”.

“I just kind of was in shock,” she told the Guardian. “I felt violated, obviously. But I still wasn’t processing it and just was trying to go back to talking to everyone and having a good time because, I don’t know, I felt pressured to be that way.”

Talk about grasping at straws!! Over 2 decades ago with no proof offered?? Another nothing burger. But if it makes you feel good bend over BOB , then I’m happy for you .

Back to the other subject that you started , you made some accusations about the man you called the lowest of the low. Yes. Fred who has more respect around here than you could ever dream of. You accused him of multiple lies but have yet to give us a list and proof. Still waitingOriginally posted by natureboy

Did you answer the question of which one of you wear the panties. You "BEND OVER BOI" ? Dont all three say me at the same time.

BOB

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241
What's your fixation with men in panties? That's just queer. Are you a queer? no big deal any more with todays morals.
What's your fixation with men in panties? That's just queer. Are you a queer? no big deal any more with todays morals. Originally posted by Fred67

The question was Fred which one of you , YOU, BEND OVER BOI, OR BAY wore the panties. Y'all really protect each other. I bet yours is rainbow color..

BOB

BOB

BOB

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241
What's your fixation with men in panties? That's just queer. Are you a queer? no big deal any more with todays morals. Originally posted by Fred67

The question was Fred which one of you , YOU, BEND OVER BOI, OR BAY wore the panties. Y'all really protect each other. I bet yours is rainbow color..

BOB

BOB

BOB

You are an odd old man bob. Talking about lies.... Never wore a pair of panties in my life, have taken off a few. (women of course) Enjoy life! Vote for Trump!

BOB

BOB

BOB

BOBOriginally posted by Bob[br

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241

BOB

BOB

BOB

BOBOriginally posted by Bob[br

Bend over BOB, you were asked a direct question about an accusation you made about Fred but instead of a direct answer you say something nonsensical and deflect. Simply back up your accusation with a straight up answer. Is this too hard for you?
It's all good Natureboy! We know it won't happen, because it is a lie.

Let's leave Bob to his fantasy of Men wearing panties.
It's all good Natureboy! We know it won't happen, because it is a lie.

Let's leave Bob to his fantasy of Men wearing panties. Originally posted by Fred67

Your right Fred. I guess he’s not such a tough straight up Marine after all. Nice day to you Fred.