If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

Poorl dude buying in to that BS story.
Everyone knows Trump never said that.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

22 life's a dayOriginally posted by Off the chain

Nah, Drumpf did say those things and it is obvious...

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-judge-says-he-believes-trump-called-veterans-losers-suckers-because-he-knows-him-1531089

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/515274-fox-news-reporter-defends-confirming-atlantic-piece-i-feel-very-confident

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-correspondent-confirms-trump-said-dead-us-troops-losers-2020-9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yARDlneN_5E

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
The hits just keep coming and piling on truth against the Tre45onous Drumpf!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-admits-putin-favorite-congressman-121215555.html

RBF

It's all good Natureboy! We know it won't happen, because it is a lie.

Let's leave Bob to his fantasy of Men wearing panties. Originally posted by Fred67

Your right Fred. I guess he’s not such a tough straight up Marine after all. Nice day to you Fred.Originally posted by natureboy

Which one of you is the pitcher and which is the catcher?bigsmilebigsmilebigsmile

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

troll.... hypocritical troll...

You accusing two grown men of being queer and queer acts, but call me the lowest of the low. LOL Originally posted by Fred67

OK, Fred I'm sorry I apologize. I shouldn't sink so low. Really sorry.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

No need to apologize, I could give two links of pig scat less. I've been called much worse. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Keep em coming, no need to be false to yourself.

I still want to know the many lies you state I've said. Many are also still wanting to know (besides your hate for Trump) why you think Biden Harris will be a good choice for America.

No need to apologize, I could give two links of pig scat less. I've been called much worse. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Keep em coming, no need to be false to yourself.

I still want to know the many lies you state I've said. Many are also still wanting to know (besides your hate for Trump) why you think Biden Harris will be a good choice for America. Originally posted by Fred67

Can't even accept an sincere apology you asked for...

As far as being called worse, yeah, I have been f-bombed and called lots of things but I never cry and asked for an apology...

RBF

If We Don’t Hold Trump Accountable on COVID, We Should Quit Pretending We’re a Democracy
The Daily Beast
September 17, 2020
If Donald Trump is not criminally prosecuted for his intentional misleading of Americans about the deadly risks of COVID-19, plus now holding rallies where he intentionally violates state mandates designed to protect people from contracting a virus that has taken more than 195,000 lives, then America is truly lawless. There’s no other way to look at. Why even have laws on the books if Trump can openly violate them with zero consequences?!

The undisputed facts are that Trump knew how deadly and easily transmittable the virus was on Feb. 7—as we learned from the recently released audio recording of his discussion with Bob Woodward. In this conversation, Trump shared how the virus could be spread through the air and was five times more deadly than even “your strenuous flus.”

Yet just three weeks later, on Feb. 26—with the American public hungry for facts to keep themselves and their family’s safe from this virus which was then ravaging parts of Europe and China—he stood up in the White House and lied, stating: “I mean, view this the same as the flu.” Trump repeated that lie various times over the next few months.

Trump has defended his lie by claiming he was trying to keep America “calm.” In reality, Trump deprived Americans of the facts needed to keep themselves safe, thus, leading thousands of Americans to their death like lambs to the slaughter.

And now, Trump's apparent new idea of keeping people "calm" during the pandemic is to hold massive rallies with neither masks nor social distancing in violation of state mandates. For example, last Tuesday, Trump held a rally in North Carolina that violated the state’s mandate that outdoor gatherings be limited to 50 people and that all people wear a mask.

And over the weekend, Trump held two rallies in Nevada, one indoors, again violating the state’s rules on social distancing and mask wearing. Trump ironically speaks of “law and order” while encouraging his supporters to break the law and potentially infect people with a life-threatening virus.

BOB

I still want to know the many lies you state I've said. Many are also still wanting to know (besides your hate for Trump) why you think Biden Harris will be a good choice for America. Originally posted by Fred67

As far as being called worse, yeah, I have been f-bombed and called lots of things but I never cry and asked for an apology...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

How do I know it was sincere? How do I know who Bob is? Why are you defending him? Bob says every word out of my mouth is a lie and now he apologizes? COME ON MAN!! Do I really care if he says I wear panties? Nope. Do I really care that he asked me if I'm the pitcher or the Catcher? Nope. What I do care about is him calling me the lowest of the low and never giving an explination. Actually Bob never gives any explanations? Why is this? You at least do your best to twist things to your side.... Bod not so much.

Time to stop posting.... Gonna start my second drink and go hang out with my son and granddaughter. Might slip up and drop another few f bombs.

RBF

How do I know it was sincere? How do I know who Bob is? Why are you defending him? Bob says every word out of my mouth is a lie and now he apologizes? COME ON MAN!! Do I really care if he says I wear panties? Nope. Do I really care that he asked me if I'm the pitcher or the Catcher? Nope. What I do care about is him calling me the lowest of the low and never giving an explination. Actually Bob never gives any explanations? Why is this? You at least do your best to twist things to your side.... Bod not so much.

Time to stop posting.... Gonna start my second drink and go hang out with my son and granddaughter. Might slip up and drop another few f bombs. Originally posted by Fred67

Come on Fred... bigsmilebigsmilebigsmilebigsmilebigsmilebigsmilebigsmilebigsmilebigsmile

BOB

Time to stop posting.... Gonna start my second drink and go hang out with my son and granddaughter. Might slip up and drop another few f bombs. Originally posted by Fred67

Haha, lack of emotional control and can't hold your liquor...

RBF

Haha, lack of emotional control and can't hold your liquor...

RBF

Says the man that thinks people on this sight are going to ridicule a sick family member. Prayers for your sick wife RBF.