If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

You mean speculation from your yahoo link?Originally posted by Fred67

Yeah I like my fact checking with sources so I don’t have to accept a partisan opinion

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/02/05/fact-checking-11-of-trumps-claims-in-state-of-the-union/
trump
The "billionaire" who hides his tax returns
The"genius" who hides his college grades

trump

Originally posted by poly ball

Before you gripe about tax returns let’s see yours. If you have even a smidgen of common sense you have to know that if there was anything illegal done the irs would have long brought it out from Obuma Obuma should help out his old buddy Biden and say I’ll show you mine if you show us yours. College transcripts that is. smile

I’m curious how much total money Bloomberg will drop trying to beat Trump. Wonder how big the “green cloud” will be on Super Tuesday?
trump

Originally posted by poly ball

Before you gripe about tax returns let’s see yours. If you have even a smidgen of common sense you have to know that if there was anything illegal done the irs would have long brought it out from Obuma Obuma should help out his old buddy Biden and say I’ll show you mine if you show us yours. College transcripts that is. smile

I’m curious how much total money Bloomberg will drop trying to beat Trump. Wonder how big the “green cloud” will be on Super Tuesday? Originally posted by Fred67

I’m not running for public office......trump clearly doesn’t want the public to see where his money came from, or where it was spent. The audit crap is just bull5hit.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/833282/fox-news-msnbc-agree-trumps-audit-excuse-bogus
Read the end of the link you provided. Neither Fox or msnbc said it would be a good thing.

If you want to use the public office thing let’s apply it to many more than Trump. I dang sure don’t believe anyone other than the irs need my tax returns. I think it’s just people being nosey.
Read the end of the link you provided. Neither Fox or msnbc said it would be a good thing.

If you want to use the public office thing let’s apply it to many more than Trump. I dang sure don’t believe anyone other than the irs need my tax returns. I think it’s just people being nosey. Originally posted by Fred67

It’s bogus Alfredo, you and the rest of your trump cronies know it’s bogus, congrats on supporting an outright liar.

trump is clueless about the events that happened at Pearl Harbor, clueless as to the geography of India and China, but y’all believe him when he says he’s under audit? Who’s doing this audit, Dennis Celery?
Alfredo, Drumpf promise to release his tax returns during his campaign... Shouldn't that be reason enough for the Drumpf loyalists? Drumpf lied to you about it, regardless of whether you care he lied to you about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu16sE875zY

RBF

If you want to use the public office thing let’s apply it to many more than Trump. I dang sure don’t believe anyone other than the irs need my tax returns. I think it’s just people being nosey. Originally posted by Fred67

It’s bogus Alfredo, you and the rest of your trump cronies know it’s bogus, congrats on supporting an outright liar.

trump is clueless about the events that happened at Pearl Harbor, clueless as to the geography of India and China, but y’all believe him when he says he’s under audit? Who’s doing this audit, Dennis Celery?Originally posted by poly ball

Actually I care not who's doing the audit. IF something was/is up the IRs will handle it appropriately. Do you know the Worlds geography? While I'll wager I've know it better than you and have visited a few more.... I sure don't know it all. Wonder how many business men are perfect in their knowledge of all subjects in life? Bet it's none or .00367 %. How well do you know the events of Pearl Harbor?

Never once said I believe him about the audit, actually didn't know he said that. You assume too much. I've always known Trump is not perfect, nor has there been a perfect President. I do know I like the direction things are going. Just listen to the NEW GREEN DEAL group crying and the media slaming him.... He's got to be doing good!!

Actually I care not who's doing the audit. IF something was/is up the IRs will handle it appropriately. Originally posted by Fred67

The IRS looks at tax code compliance/fraud and not conflicts of interest for politicians... Why don't you get that point? It is the most important part? Are you playing dumb?

Drumpf could have a completely clean tax return per IRS requirements, but when you look at his sources of income what would you say if there was a billion dollars in consulting income from Burisma, or some Russian company that Putin has control over? Nothing illegal about being a consultant...

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
I agree with Chuck

c/p-
If the effort to get the President’s tax returns isn’t part of a grand reform effort, as they’d have us believe, then what is it motivated by?

I’ll tell you.

It’s motivated by Democrats’ intense dislike for this President.

It’s motivated by their frustration over losing an election that they thought they’d easily win.

It’s motivated by their desire to use all of the resources at their disposal to find something– anything– to bring this President down.

Just take a look at how this whole effort to request the President’s tax returns has unfolded.

Democrats started making calls for President Trump to release his tax returns while he was still a candidate during the 2016 election.

At the time, Democratic calls for the release of his tax returns were clearly just a political attack– not a policy issue as they’d now have us believe.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-requests-president-s-tax-returns

but now the court will decide

Last edited by Bayrider