If the Resisters, Never-Trumpers, Trump-Haters or whatever you think you are, want to know why Trump got elected & will be re-elected, take 3 minutes to read this

https://spectator.org/the-greatness-of-donald-trump/
Replies

Hey Fred. Show us some of that 4.0 GPA. Now don't cheat Fred.
HOW DO YOU SPELL "WAY"
HOW DO YOU SPELL "KOOL"
Remember don't cheat.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Good lord mr spell checker. Desperation fits you. If it’s come down to spell checking other men you don’t have much. Is your reading comprehension that poor? If you want to go tit for tat your sentence structures suck when you are not c/p. I’m pretty proud of my academic achievements, you on the other hand don’t seem to have very great writing skills. Content aside.

I guess we are at an Impasse I doubt rbf’s claim of you killing a bunch of people and you doubt my 4.0 average.

Life is good. Originally posted by Fred67

YOU SHOULDNT CRY FAKE NEWS FRED

BOB

I guess we are at an Impasse I doubt rbf’s claim of you killing a bunch of people and you doubt my 4.0 average. Originally posted by Fred67

Show me where I claimed Bob241 "killed" a bunch of people... I stated that because Bob is a decorated Marine while serving during Vietnam it is more likely he has kills under his belt than any of his military critics here... I have no idea whether Bob does, or not, but I am certain the military peanut gallery here sure doesn't...

So AlfraidO', show us that you have actually engaged in battle while serving in the USAF... Bob has provided evidence he did had boots on the ground during Vietnam...

4.0 GPA for an 2 year business degree is like being the tallest midget... Still don't believe you even got it, but let's put that unverified "accomplishment" into context...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Kills under his belt Killed many people. Sounds the same to me. Twist on, twist off.
Kills under his belt Killed many people. Sounds the same to me. Twist on, twist off. Originally posted by Fred67

Yes, that's what a 2 year business degree from UND gets you, a lack of reading comprehension... NEVER claimed it, just made a statement of likelihood...

Dodging again, so were you in battle and boots on the ground fighting while in the USAF? Were you in any conflicts at all while in the air?

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth
Don’t think I ever told you how many years I attended? don’t forget applied science in aviation plus a couple others. I took tons of electives that interested me. Used to be a network engineer III for a telecommunications company. Wife got tired of me having to storm chase and late nights. You can try and discredit me all you care to. I’ve nothing to prove other than doing anything I can for my family. Got a 98% on the asvab finished 17 out of 375 in high school. Can still bench press 265 and my pecker hasn’t let me down.... yet. Life is good.

Want proof of this come visit me in person. Race season is about over and I’m home most weekends. I’ll not put it on this open forum. Who knows we might actually like each other when you admit Trump is better than Biden.
Claim / statement of likelihood. ?? You want to talk about my reading comprehension or your twist on words?

Claim:
state or assert that something is the case, typically without providing evidence or proof.
Don’t think I ever told you how many years I attended? don’t forget applied science in aviation plus a couple others. I took tons of electives that interested me. Used to be a network engineer III for a telecommunications company. Wife got tired of me having to storm chase and late nights. You can try and discredit me all you care to. I’ve nothing to prove other than doing anything I can for my family. Got a 98% on the asvab finished 17 out of 375 in high school. Can still bench press 265 and my pecker hasn’t let me down.... yet. Life is good.

Want proof of this come visit me in person. Race season is about over and I’m home most weekends. I’ll not put it on this open forum. Who knows we might actually like each other when you admit Trump is better than Biden. Originally posted by Fred67

There you go asking me on a date...

Just answer the question that I already know the answer... Do you have a 4 year degree/Bachelors? Don't go claiming a 4 year degree because it took 4 years to get the AD...

I'll give you a hint, I have known who you are for 3-4 years as I met another member in person that either knows you, or they know someone that knows you... Can't remember which way it was... The person also confirmed what Bob has been saying, FOS...

I have even given you subtle "hints" when we started this "degree" back and forth that I know who you are... Easy to verify when someone puts it on a certain "professional" networking site for the World to see... Good thing you weren't in the USAF Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance...

Your identity is secure with me, so don't worry... If someone comes on here anonymously, then I respect it, and would never disclose their identity even after being called terrible names and F-bombed... wink

RBF

Want proof of this come visit me in person. Race season is about over and I’m home most weekends. I’ll not put it on this open forum. Who knows we might actually like each other when you admit Trump is better than Biden. Originally posted by Fred67

There you go asking me on a date...

Just answer the question that I already know the answer... Do you have a 4 year degree/Bachelors? Don't go claiming a 4 year degree because it took 4 years to get the AD...

I'll give you a hint, I have known who you are for 3-4 years as I met another member in person that either knows you, or they know someone that knows you... Can't remember which way it was... The person also confirmed what Bob has been saying, FOS...

I have even given you subtle "hints" when we started this "degree" back and forth that I know who you are... Easy to verify when someone puts it on a certain "professional" networking site for the World to see... Good thing you weren't in the USAF Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance...

Your identity is secure with me, so don't worry... If someone comes on here anonymously, then I respect it, and would never disclose their identity even after being called terrible names and F-bombed... wink

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

"OH MY". FREDDY FREDDY FREDDY YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT. THAT JUST TICKLES THE SH## OUT OF ME.

BOB