Meat hunting - success

Finally got a chance to still hunt this afternoon when was right for the setup went into the swamp sprayed down with bug spray chair rifle on my back sitting on the ground and it’s 6:30 this brother and sister made the mistake of coming in on my left side at 30 yards finally got some meat

That’s gonna be some tender meat for sure,kill as many as you can,the herd will be more healthy.

Definitely tender… The one on top still has spots!

Capt. R. Killin 21 Contender "Killin Time"

Draggin deer out over 700 yards and not getting lost, way better than 180 lbs of lead sleds with horns on da head

"If you can't fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!"

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

700 yard drag?! No thanks, even if they were two light babies. 40# in each hand adds up going that far. Hunted for one that was only 60 yards deep in the brush last week and after zig zagging searching for blood in the dark I got a tiny bit disoriented and had to look to see the truck lights to get back straightened up. :smiley: Crazy how you can get disoriented in the dark going through the woods. I brought home a spot … Once. Dad was not happy at all. Glad you got your meat though. Our deer population is getting a bit overwhelming. (at least in the areas I frequent) :smiley:

Easy drag and tender meats!