fuel tank

needing a fuel tank for my 20’ grady white has 84 gal tank that’s leaking. anyone know a guy? any help would be appreciated thanks
Don

RDS industries down in Perry, Fla. made a tank for me. Cost about $900.

ZX

thanks for the info I’ll check them out

Speedytanks.com did a good job for me at a good price. Good customer service too

RDS built the tanks for my HenryO - original and the replacement. When I pulled the original, it still had the label on it with the drawing number. RDS still had the drawings and built an exact fit.

If they built the original in your hull, may work out the same for you. Or, not.

I got them to put a coat of epoxy on it.

Included gauge sender.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

I would suggest you check your tank measurements against Great Lakes Skipper tanks and find something close. Used tanks on EBAY…There seems to be an aversion to “plastic” gas tanks…they’re cheaper and I’ve never had to replace one…or put coal tar on it.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Talked to RDS yesterday and yes they still have part # and specs. I got 5 quotes and they’re all within 50 bucks. I’ll check out great lakes skipper most poly tanks that size are to wide for my rig. Thanks for all the info it is most appreciated:sunglasses:
Don