Cypress Gardens boat Landing to Bushy Park

Need information on running from Cypress Gardens Boat Landing to Bushy Park. How long does it take and how far do you have to go to get to salt water to start fishing for red and trout. Appreciate the help. Hard to get in and out at Bushy Park unless you time it right. I thought this might be a good alternative

Great idea ron,takes me about twenty minutes running fifty five to get to the fw/sw dividing line.No saltwater on your trailer and everything is flushed by the time you get back.Be careful when you’re cutting across rice fields.haha

I run a 20ft CS with a 115HP. Takes me about 40min running around 30mph. That’s staying in the marked channel.

It’s about 16nm from cypress gardens boat landing to the mouth of Bushy Park landing in the channel. But, you don’t have to go quite that far to pick up reds. I’ve caught reds in the feeder creeks a few turns up from Bushy.

2004 Action Craft 1820 Flats Master SE 2019 Avenger 26

True story. I watched a guy catch a 30in spottail from the Pimlico Pier, also seen blue crabs at that pier…shhhhh dont tell anyone though it’s a secret:+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Thanks for all the info. Looking forward to going

Maybe I’m just paranoid, but I still flush my motor after making that run.