Vietnam Wall

the Vietnam mobile wall is in Pooler. it will be here Sunday till 2 o clock.
Words cannot describe. The overwhelming sadness that I felt standing in front of this wall. May our prayers be with our fallen heroes. And their families

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Figured out how to shrink down the pictures so they would load .

I remembering seeing it years ago when it was at MB where the pavilion was. I would love to go see the actual one some day.

I saw it in Columbia several years ago. I’d also like to see the original one day. Haven’t been to DC in years.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Certainly puts the cost of that war into perspective. :frowning_face:

Panel 32W, line 96

My Father.

Stlhunr. Sorry for your loss. Most people do not think about what the family members go through. And how many people it affects. Not just those who are Kia. But those who return with physical and mental disabilities. Put yourself in any one of them person shoes for just a minute. And if you really think about it. You will hit your knees and thank God you are not in that situation. And if you are I pray for you.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

So sorry.

My Dad’s 86 and now 100% disabled… Agent Orange, several gun shots, bomb blasted he made it out alive but with many scars both physical and mental. Purple heart and a bronze star. Us brothers asked to take him to the Wall, but he refused. He lost a lot of friends and his nightmares still haunt his sleep.

Should have posted this sooner. I’m helping them pack up the wall is afternoon. If anybody wants a picture or a stenciling off the Wall I would be glad to get it for them

You can text me.
843-455-9090

Fred. I understand your dad not wanting to go to the wall. Seen a gentleman in the parking lot crying. Telling his family he just couldn’t do it.

Tried to start a new topic but it won’t let me upload. We all know Monday is veterans day. Let’s everybody try to do a little more than give lip service.
PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK!!!
https://www.buildinghomesforheroes.org/dev1111/
I know everybody’s always holding there hands out for money. A lot of these guys and gals don’t have a hand to hold out. And never would .y’all please tell a friend about this. And if your Facebook person please post this on your Facebook page.
PLEASE. IT’S ONLY $11