edit my post?

I can’t seem to figure out how to edit my own post. Any help would be appreciated.

You should get a little icon or whatever you call it up in the top right. With a pencil in it.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

For some reason, it isn’t always there. I’ve had the same problem.

I get that on the topic, if I created it. but not on post.

Edit. on this post it was there. on others it is not

Make sure you are signed in.:smiley:

had a similar issue. :question: I was signed in. I signed out and back in and all was good.

Just checking to see if it would let me post. Won’t let me start a new threat[

Well that worked
I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

For some reason, the rules are set up that you can edit your post as long as no one has replied to you. If someone replies to your post, the little “edit” icon goes away.

Its troubling…and I don’t like it.

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

My problem is I have a hard time starting a new topic. And I seem to keep subscribing too topics. Just got a notification of 23sailfish post. ¿???¿

I have also subscribed without meaning to,when using my phone,fat uncoordinated fingers I reckon. I like the fact that you can’t edit when someone posts something stupid and gets called out.haha If it’s just a typo,make another post.

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE BEFORE THESE CHANGES WERE MADE FOR THEM THAT ARE NOW MAKING IT HARD FOR EVERYONE. THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD BE BAND.

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Admin was the one having the issues from what was stated, no support left for the old format and they had to update. I too miss the old format. …

I understand technological changes that are necessary because of outdated formats, etc, but, I don’t really care for this one. I am forcing myself to adapt but it doesn’t seem real user friendly. Just my .02.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

All caps.

You mad bro?

Fritz was just being funny, I get your sense of humor capt.ha

I almost hate to do it, but I may have to agree with Polly/Bolbie on his earlier statement. Things sure seem a lot slower around here since the change up. :question: Time will tell, not giving it up yet! This is my only social media. I still refuse to fall into the facebook trap that so many have.

Read surveillance capitalism and you’ll not be a fan of how facebook has been experimenting with America and the world. They have already proved they can alter an entire nations mood just by what they post or let get posted. Crazy stuff. wonder about how people get your cell numbers? If they are in anyone’s contacts that “accept” certain apps they have your number and so much more.

( Fred67
I almost hate to do it, but I may have to agree with Polly/Bolbie on his earlier statement. Things sure seem a lot slower around here since the change up.)

Fred I know that hurt your feelings to say that. I’m agreeing with you not Polly. Haha.
But I think she will bounce back. I look at some of the Florida fishing forums. Not a member of any of them. And their formats are horrible. I am not a Facebook person either. My wife started me a page for my charter service. Never have been on it. Think my wife post pictures once in awhile. But realized my captains license has expired. So that’s put on hold. till I get a chance to go take my test again. I am definitely not a computer person. if I can figure The forum out everyone should be able to. The only reason I have a smartphone. Work makes me have it. Don’t have a computer. I drive a 10 year old truck.and I don’t know what half the buttons on the steering wheel do.
The big thing it won’t let me start a new topic. Trying to start one on Little River and it wouldn’t let me do it.I imagine they will get the bugs worked out of it eventually. But I guess for what we pay every month. can’t complain too much

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

[quote]

WORKING IN THE OFFICE THESE DAYS AND WE STAY IN ALL CAPS FOR QUICKBOOKS PURPOSES.

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

[quote]

You might need to sneak out the office, looks like the next couple of days would be fantastic to be on the water. :smiley:

I hate fishing.Just jokes. I was invited to go Wahoo trolling this morning but have other commitments to deal with.