edit my post?

I can't seem to figure out how to edit my own post. Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

You should get a little icon or whatever you call it up in the top right. With a pencil in it.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
You should get a little icon or whatever you call it up in the top right. With a pencil in it.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

For some reason, it isn't always there. I've had the same problem.
I get that on the topic, if I created it. but not on post.

Edit. on this post it was there. on others it is not
Last edited by Fishb8
Make sure you are signed in.bigsmile
had a similar issue. question I was signed in. I signed out and back in and all was good.
Just checking to see if it would let me post. Won't let me start a new threat[

Well that worked
I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Last edited by Off the chain
For some reason, the rules are set up that you can edit your post as long as no one has replied to you. If someone replies to your post, the little "edit" icon goes away.

Its troubling......and I don't like it.

"Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality." --Peepod 07-25-2017
My problem is I have a hard time starting a new topic. And I seem to keep subscribing too topics. Just got a notification of 23sailfish post. ¿???¿

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
I have also subscribed without meaning to,when using my phone,fat uncoordinated fingers I reckon. I like the fact that you can’t edit when someone posts something stupid and gets called out.haha If it’s just a typo,make another post.
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE BEFORE THESE CHANGES WERE MADE FOR THEM THAT ARE NOW MAKING IT HARD FOR EVERYONE. THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD BE BAND.