Patti's Gone

After 5 months of in home Hospice Care, PattiAnne departed this world at 1630 on the 7th of November to be with her Lord and Savior.

I have reposted her favorite moment as an avid Striper fisherman. She is shown with our guide, Mike Madellana of Big Fish On guide service out of Lake Lanier. This is the Trophy Trip we booked a few years back with him up in Tennessee. The Striper, which we released as usual, was 22 pounds and 35 inches long.

This is the final post from Pattianne.

So sorry. God bless all.

Rich

Sorry to see this Michael. I remember that. So glad you guys were able to get that trip in when you did for her trophy.

Prayers for you both.

'07 198 DLX Carolina Skiff DF90 Suzuki

So sorry to hear this Michael! Prayers brother! I remember that trip for yall. Patti even had a t-shirt made and would talk about that trip everytime I seen her. Good times brother!!

"All fisherman lie. And if they say otherwise, then they're lying"

21’ Hewes Craft Custom
140 Suzuki

USCG Licensed Captain
Sea~N~Stripes Guide Service

Mike, I just saw this and am truly sorry. Prayers for y’all.

-The size of a fish is directly proportional to the time between when it's lost and the story is told. - Me -What's the best eating fish, you ask? I've found that for a lot people, its the ones that they happen to be able to catch, clean, and cook. - My Dad (1/13/37 - 9/27/16 I love you Pops) -Until you have loved a dog, part of your soul remains unawakened. Anatole France (paraphrased) -RIP my "Puppy Dog" 10/15/2004 - 1/14/2013. I'll never forget him. What a special friend he was. -Team Gonna Fish

Mike, I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers going up for you and the family.

James "Captain Fog" Lindler Team Hardcore Xpress HB-22 F150 4 Stroke Yammy Jammer For guide service, search fogmanfisheries on Facebook.

so sorry for your loss Michael. but as the song says; “she’s in a better place up there but it sure leaves a hole down here” take care and God bless.