2020 Oyster roast??

Have we got a date and location? Thanks

Marsha 23 Sea Hunt

Hmm, I replied once and it went away. Well, anyone???

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

bump

Marsha 23 Sea Hunt

It’s in the columbia area, not charleston, but we can have the oyster roast at my venue

https://www.facebook.com/theoleoakbarn/

https://www.theoleoakbarn.com/

_____________________________________________________ Proline 201WA Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon) Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

You can’t get good help these days. Where is Bonzo boy?

“Another poon dream splintered on the rocks of reality.” --Peepod 07-25-2017

Your place in Columbia would be great! Are you offering it to us? I will surly come and bring any thing we need.

Can DF do warrant checks in Columbia and surrounding counties? Asking for a friend…

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Yep. As long as is it doesnt interfere with a scheduled wedding, we can use it for the oyster roast. i already have a few oyster tables and a couple cookers. the only caveat is that we will have to pay for a bar tender to serve alcohol, which is only $200 (insurance reasons).

_____________________________________________________ Proline 201WA Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon) Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

Now you know nobody on CF drinks! We can all chip in a few for the bartender. The Dr. took me off it 11 years ago, said I’d live longer and it worked so far. He said I had had enough in my younger days to mess up my system!

Absolutely. I’ll have to do a federal check on you since you are crossing state lines. Calling all Bonzos, Calling all Bonzos.

Bonzo says he’ll sponsor me.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Anyone seen or heard from Bonzo? Hope Ricky hasn’t gotten him hooked on trains.

I read somewhere that he’s looking for fiddlers!

So… I have reserved the West Ashley Outboard Motor Club for January 25th(Same place as last year). Admin, hasn’t responded yet, but I’m moving forward :slight_smile:
I don’t believe we need to burden him with planning this if he is busy. We need to get a count for oysters, volunteers for food, I’m sure the swap meet will have some participants.
Paul G, can you provide oysters again this year? Delivery will not be necessary if you are busy that day, I can pick them up.

Time to start?

I’d like to join again and bring my same horde…so I’d be good for 4 people…maybe up to 5 people.

______________________________________________________ "I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public." ~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 25 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 21 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

______________________________________________________ "I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public." ~my dad

Equipment:
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

So, is thing gonna happen? If so, I’m in with 4. Bonzo???

The biggie is cookers for the oysters.

Bonzo is in rehab for his Bloody Penguins addiction and underlying cat litter bucket hording.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Sounds serious. He would always switch to Angry Birds.

Equipment:
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Has Bonzo quit the interweb?

WHAT did you do Peapod?

Is Paul going to supply oysters and cookers?

I am in for at least one bushel.

Marsha 23 Sea Hunt