Charleston 60

A great day to fish offshore. First-timers out to the Charleston 60. What kind of fish is this? Thanks!![file ]error[/file]

Jolthead Porgy

Eat em.

NN

Thank you, NN, cooking them up right now!!

Wait, you harvested a fish that you didn’t know what it was?

....... Mike Martinez

"Team Hookers Dream”

2017 Robalo R302 twin 300 yams “Roballin”

You ever been down that road, FB?? I’m sure if you didn’t know, you released. Always!

He’s learning.

No harm, no foul…

NN

Good eats for sure! Nice catching!

~ If they ain’t hating, you ain’t doing something right...

How quickly you went from Florida Boy fame to looking down your nose at folks…

Southern Comfort

You always known everything you caught? Don’t think so

Not speaking for or about anyone just adding my piece. No one knows everything they catch but you should know everything keep. With the way regs are today you got to be careful. Porgy’s are good eating though and I like them better then snapper because they are a little firmer meat then snappers, they are similar to sheephead in food quality.

Did you get any keeper black Sea bass? Thinking about making a trip out there soon but want it to be worth it. Thanks!

We did catch one Black Sea Bass that was within slot size. Good luck

Correct, I’ve never harvested a fish that I didn’t know what it was. I also have the fish rules app that I use when I don’t know for sure. I’m by far the fish ID expert, but again not keeping something unless I know what it is, it’s edibility or the regulations on it. I’m not looking down my nose at anyone rather just pointing out the obvious to hopefully save someone from massive fines and fishing license revocations.

....... Mike Martinez

2019 Cape Horn 22OS 300 Yamaha

....... Mike Martinez

2019 Cape Horn 22OS 300 Yamaha