What Happened?

This used to be one of my favorite forum stops at CF. There was always lots of back and forth rivalry banter and such. Now, nothing but Parlay stuff.

Just like Videos killed the radio star, I’m thinking facebook groups are killing sites like these. Sucks but that’s life.

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

This forum started dying in 2014 when Spurrier quit, Yes, I know he didn’t leave until the '15 season, but he quit before that.

The format change seems to have slowed everything down a bit. Hopefully the format part gets better.
(See what I did there:smiley:?

For some of us the “banter” went to far. Way more important things in life than to deal with D-bag about CFB.
I love talking CFB but some people go to far.

How many times and ways can you say Sakkerliner sucks? Even their fans know it now. Then you have thin skinned metrosexuals offended at everything. Andy just about had to put in a safe space forum for them.

Mark Southport 28TE 2X Yamaha F250 Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

You’ve got to admit that ever since the Gamecocks started losing at the end of the seasons, the trash talking went bye-bye…:face_with_spiral_eyes::wink:

Cycling in? There’s probably an App for that…:+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

until the Gamecock coaches start juicing the kids against their will, they will never win a big ballgame.

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Lol… now we’re getting somewhere!:+1:

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

No, they already lost the App.

Mark Southport 28TE 2X Yamaha F250 Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Did yall see that all Clemson players that were tested this season passed? The masking research must be coming along nicely.

Heard it was Osterine 2.0 now. New undetectable formula!:+1:

Fishing Nerd

…well, some fishing too!

I get what the OP is saying. We could talk about how whiny Daybo is but, everybody already knows so I don’t think that thread would really go anywhere.

Yep, SC sucks but, life is wheel and what comes around goes around eventually

There, I did my part………………next.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

You misspelled winning.

I decided several years ago that I refused to let the sports play of 18-21 year olds effect my life after the final click of the clock. I’ve been a lot happier.

______________________________________________________ "I am constantly amazed at the stupidity of the general public." ~my dad

Equipment:
2007 Grady White 222 Fisherman / 250 Yamaha
Simrad NSS evo2 and G4
1- 25 boy that won’t move out)
1 - 21 year old (fishing maniac)
1 - wife (The Warden)

ECFC

Did Jordan Burch make it today?

Looks like Dumbo is pumping his boyz with estrogen now… He figured it would help out QB1 Tracy feel more comfortable in its skin…

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/acc/2020/09/14/clemson-football-dabo-swinney-defends-team-helmet-stickers/5795728002/

RBF