Margarita Slam

Best time of the year for fishing is here. Yesterday, in the 45 deg air and spitting rain (perfect conditions if you ask me) I was able to finally complete a Margarita slam. If I’m able to do this once a year I’m a happy camper. Ralph and I did it once collectively in September but this one was solo and the quality of fish was my best ever. We are really lucky to live in a place where it’s possible to accomplish such a thing. All fish were caught on our Texas Eye and Trout Eye Finesse jigs and a variety of Z-Man plastics. Call in sick and hit the rivers!

I know some of you will like to hear that we have the original trout tricks back! With the holidays coming up we also now have gift cards available for purchase that are good either on our online store or in our shop so make sure to hint that to your significant others. :slight_smile: eyestrikefishing.com

Thanks everyone and tight lines.

PS. The Margarita Slam naming is credited to our own and beloved Cracker Larry may he rest in peace. “Sweet and Salt Water”

That’s how it’s done!! You’re the man:+1::+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

The last pic sums up your day. I bet you didn’t see a lot of people on the water.

No sir, saw exactly 2 boats all day

________________________ 1966 13' Boston Whaler "Flatty" 2018 Sportsman Masters 207 www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

Good going opti ,I’m sure I’ve done that before but I can’t really remember when.haha I may try for a margarita slam in the near future,if I can get a striper,it shouldn’t be a problem. I’m gonna check out those Texas jigs for sure,thanks.

sman - the best thing about them is that you can cast into trees and along pilings with them confidently. My tackle box is full of them I’ve been using them almost exclusively

________________________ 1966 13' Boston Whaler "Flatty" 2018 Sportsman Masters 207 www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

Picked up a couple of the new dual-hook big eye jigs… looking forward to giving them a try.

__________________ Capt. Garry Coats Folly Beach & CHS @DolphinChartersSC