Three Limits of Trout

With really cool nights and warm afternoons, we didn’t see any need to get out at the crack of day. We waited until about 8:00 am and water temp was around 54 degrees. When the sun came up, the water temp started rising pretty nicely. After a two month layoff, it took me a little while to find 'em again, but they were where I expected ‘em to be. Water was 2-4’ deep with a soft mud bottom. All fish were caught on plastic on 1/4 oz jig heads. In just over two hours, we caught about 90 in total, but kept only 75.

Harold Wilcox www.haroldshogwash.com

Really?

24 ft Sea Pro Bay CC 200 Suzuki "TAKE A KID FISHING"

Dang we cant do that well with dinomite!

We can’t do it with dynamite, either. We use plastic…and not the explosive kind.

Dang! Ever need help, I’ll come do it with ya!

__________________ Capt. Garry Coats Folly Beach & CHS @DolphinChartersSC

Capt. Garry,
C’mon down. I’ve had several folks I’ve met on Chas Fishing come down. I’ll help you any way I can. Fishing is truly the best I’ve ever seen…anywhere! Cooperative fish and liberal limits make for exciting trips.

Bingo Bango Bongo! Way to go:+1:

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!

Worked at Capt Don’s cleaning fish one summer during high school and got pretty got at that chore. Even with those skills, 'wouldn’t want to have to clean that many fish.

Nice haul.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

Thank you. I’ve cleaned a lot of fish, too. Thank goodness for electric filet knives. One of my favorite sayings is especially true around the fish cleaning table…“Many hands make much work light.”