Awesome Hoo Day

Great ride on the way out @ around 34 mph. Trolled the ledge starting near SWbanks and worked our way south, Got one tuna early and couple good knockdowns @ around 10-11mph, huge fish on one of the tld30’s took a lot of line., and some of the backing line. Hard fighting fish which was Nick’s first Wahoo. Finally gaffed and took both of us to get it across the gunnel, what a fish! Largest ever on my boat we really thought it would go 100pounds! but on the scales it weighted 80 even and 64 " long, monster in our book, we continued trolling and got another 35 pounder also took some very nice triggers and pink snapper. Left the ledge early and ride in was awesome, cruising 40mph, back home in Bonneau boat and fish clean-up hour before dark (that was nice!)

Triple,
That hoo is huge! Bet that was a heck of a fight! Ever try out those bent butts yet?

Capt. R. Killin 21 Contender "Killin Time"

Great fish! Congratulations.

Thanks ya"ll!!! killr yes love the bent butt rods, I put tld 50s on them. Caught a nice hoo on one in oct. they work great. I bought two more but haven’t found a deal on couple more 50s yet. We caught those last two on seausmile lures, ya’ll might want to check-out.:sunglasses:

Kencraft 23T twin 175f Suzuki's

High speed trolling?

28 WA Hydra Sport Twin 225 4 stoke Yammies "Fin Loco"

about 10-12 mph

Kencraft 23T twin 175f Suzuki's

Hell Yeah!!! Congrats on the PB!