Dog Club Hunting Today

Hunting with the Youngen again. She finished joogin one since we didn’t want to bust up the meat!

Another Button buck and yearling doe, atta boy…

Come on Salty, you never took a few out as a youth? I sure did, actually I was made to, crop money was needed. Dang woods goats can sure eat a lot of soybeans and peanuts. It’s not like S.C. isn’t overpopulated with them. It’s a legal kill and neither had spots. The smile is worth it!! They will eat three times as good as a big racked buck.

Said she finished Joogin it whatever that means, im sure splittail shot them like the last pair of yearlings he posted.

Said she finished Joogin it whatever that means, im sure splittail shot them like the last pair of yearlings he posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u33y2EWGXkk

Why all these baby deer? I don’t get it.

Capt. R. Killin 21 Contender "Killin Time"

I think I need a box of tissues to donate to a few people on this site…oh well, jealousy haters gonna hate. We will keep on knocking 'em down and letting all the couch taters read about it. Probably ought to go back to fort knight and pretend you a lean mean hunting machine. Stand by, we gonna bring you anuddah hunt! Live action

"If you can't fix a woman, chase some tail with fins and fur!!!"

2008 Sea Pro 1900cc w/115

(2) Daughters that make the boys cry

(1) wife that makes her husband take the kids outdoors to chase their dreams!

Tissues? Raise the bar.

I don’t get the hate…if not on y’all’s club, or breaking any rules, get over it, IMO.

He keeps his youngsters in the woods and on the water. Away from video games, per his Fort Night reference I guess. More kids need to experience this.

Anyway, good job with your kids and keep it up. As far as eating, those are best by far!

NN

I think they are dead, so who pulled the trigger? We need hardass folks like you investigating the Clintons:+1::open_mouth:

NN

I see no use in a 40 pound deer. It’s wasteful. I process my own meat and I know the yield. The kill everything mentality makes no sense to me.

Bingo. If the kid kills a button head whatever, its the bragging about killing the yearlings that I don’t get. Accidents happen but id pop these young boys that hunt with me upside the head if I caught them shooting small deer on purpose and posting it for the world to see. Guess Split has something to prove to himself still and needs the internet to know about it.

Guys it’s a legal harvest get off your high horse. The deer don’t get that big in this state so all you trophy hunters need to move north were you came from.

The deer get big in this state it’s just a lot of hunting clubs kill everything and have small deer for this very reason. Dog clubs are the worst. You won’t kill a big deer where you kill them when there small.

Oh if you manage them properly, they’ll get big, but they don’t stand a snow balls chance in hell, if you shoot them when they’re babies. Those are babies.

Shoulda seen the 2 more does and a coyote that I rolled up this past saturday. Meat gets divided up no matter how you look at it, members, guests, and especially the landowners that love that venison. Big 9 point and a cow horn eatith thy lead sammich as well.