Work sucks

Been stuck on the side of this building for almost 2 days .couple of Old-Timers out there yesterday morning on the beach. Said they caught five reds. All of them around 30 in
Talk to them again this morning. They said they caught two reds and a flounder. I can’t take it no more I’m going fishing.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

That is gonna be some cast from up there.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Boom the basket out over the sand dunes. a 12’ poll.I think¿
I could make it.
Made it in the creek about 4. First hour of the high outgoing tide. Water 53. All I managed was 2 little trout. But I got my first topwater trout…

I hung the plug back on his lip so he could pose with it.
Neither fish.was invited home for dinner

I was hopeing that lift had controals in the bucket!

Definitely control from the basket.
Made a trip out to the marsh this morning. Low slack tide. Fished about an hour and a half. Skunked.but I imagine they will start biting once the tide start moving. Good way to start today though.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

53 is cold, we have 57-58 in CHS right now and I had a real slow bite yesterday afternoon. picked up a few trout and couple little reds, half of which were caught dead-sticking on the bottom. I love Eye Strike/Zman for that, sits up in the water column wiggling around. I’ll need to try out the little ned rig-type thing this winter, Optiker catches trout in water way colder than I can.

warming trend and small tides thru next Tuesday should have them a lot more active in the next few days.

I kind of suck at cold water fishing. I am a impatient person. I have to really work at slooooowing down. I had to Google net rig.

You are killing us. Talking about not being able to fish and you’ve gone two days in a row, during the week. :smiley:

Glad to see you made it back out after a little break.

18' Hewes Bayfisher

we went to Savannah to chase grandkids for Thanksgiving.Oops make that three days in a row. Made it out about 12:30. Last half of the incoming tide. The water is 55% near the mouth of the inlet. Back farther in the creek it’s around 52%. The waters is clear but a funny gray color. Caught 2 nice fat trout 19"&21".& a 14"founder. All released.Working real hard to slow down my presentation. Wish I had not have been so lazy. And went to the icw around lightkeepers and back into done sound.

Oh yeah & a blue fish.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Some of your kin???

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

love the last picture! Is that you Mdaddy