Oysters??

I have to come down to Charleston for a little while tomorrow. I thought I’d earn some brownie points with the wife by picking up some oysters. Does anyone know where I could pickup a bushel or a half a bushel of oysters on a Saturday?

Thanks

Call Bill and Paula, Huff’s Seafood (843) 762-1989

If they’re all booked, try just a little further toward the beach and I’m sure Joanie and Ellie can hook you up. Crosby’s (843) 795-4049

morning tides today and tomorrow, they’ll be picking but you wanna get on the list asap.

it’s not a very low low tomorrow at 10am, but i am hoping to go too- you’re welcome to jump on my boat if you’re in town then and we’ll send you home with whatever you need.

I got some from Boone Hall farms that were considered “select clusters” They were pricey but that’s to be expected when a middle man is involved. Their store is on HWY17 in MP, 843-856-8154

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Thanks all.

Appreciate the invite Barbawang, its been a while so I’d LOVE to get out on the water but we’re only in town for just a couple of hours to check out the place my son will be moving to and get a few things done.

Maybe another time?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Open invite, sir. Would be my honor.

Ted told me to tell you retail is for gentiles

The phone at Huff’s seemed to be out of order, found some at Crosby’s. Haven’t bought oysters in along time so not sure what a good deal is but the wife has been hankering for some so……………

Thanks Barba, I’d be honored to go out with you.

Hush Pea, not everyone has your connections.

was a cost plus job and everyone knows you can’t have plus if you don’t have cost.

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

I tell ya ,there was no shortage of commercial oyster boats at Garris landing on Thursday morning,had to park in overflow area.But I got my two bushels.haha

Just a follow up. We ended up getting a bushel from Crosby’s. They were mixed sizes but were real salty and tasted great. My wife was a happy lady. She’s already bugging me to get some more. Man.