St Croix rod sale

Just a heads up. St croix has a bunch of rods on sale of all different sorts 30-60% off. Regarding surf rods the Avid line is a expensive line of excellent rods. With the stiff price tag comes a killer warranty of 15 years that they are extremely good about honoring. They are an investment, but very good light weight rods made in the USA with premium components. I have used the Avid rods for about 5 years and never had any issues with them at all, and don’t baby them. They hold up great as long as they are used how they are supposed to be used following the ratings and decent care. The 9’6 mh 2-6ounce rated rod is a great all around surf rod that is capable of small fish, bull reds, and can land a black tip if needed. They run 340 and are marked down to 238. Free shipping and no tax. The 11 ft mh 3-8 ounce is outstanding for chunking for bull reds and small-medium sharks. Usually runs 370 and is marked down to 259 no shipping and no tax if I’m not mistaken. They have rods from 7-12 ft from ultra light to the heavy duty 12 footer. Don’t expect to 8 and bait with the 7 foot light rod. It won’t work.Happy holidays to all. I hope yuse guys are doing well.