Shrimp

I called Carolina seafood Friday…boats were in and unloading…lots of shrimp available…50ln box’s 10 to 15 count t shrimp ( shrimp per pound) 4.00 a pound .
Best to call and request order of you want some…and ask for any price change when you call

Carolina Seafood
Ask for Joanne or Brittany:smiley:

miss'n fish'n

177scout sportsfisher

miss'n fish'n

177scout sportsfisher

Anyone want to split 50 pounds? I can pick it up and bring it back downtown or maybe meet somewhere along the way. Thinking of going Wednesday if it’s still available.
PM me

If you are going to get some… make sure to call and ask them to hold them for you.
I heard today that they are beautiful shrimp from a friend who got 50lbs…and said they have heads off now too
Also heard some boats would be back in end of week…and that there are oysters available too.:smiley:

miss'n fish'n

177scout sportsfisher

Thank you penny for putting out the information. I guess I’ll go get a box for these derelicts around here to eat at Christmas.They probably won’t appreciate it though.haha

Dang, I need to get down there and get some, my supply is running low.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Boats are still unloading lots of nice beautiful shrimp in the village.
They are shrimping around Myrtle Beach and North Carolina now.
My cousin said he had 40 baskets on one tow Tuesday!
Wouldn’t that be a sight to see being dumped on the deck ! Forest Gump would have had a few things to say for sure:sunglasses:
My sister sent me this picture…guess she was rubbing salt in the wound as I too need to go get some…bit she did send me some oysters from her husband who oysters for the reindeer heads I made her…so I guess I will give her a pass this time :smile:

miss'n fish'n

177scout sportsfisher

Thank you for the tip, Mrs. Penny. My dad called and got 50# yesterday from Joanne, he said great size and they’re very happy to have them as they had tried a few weeks ago and struck out. He outdid my entire season in one trip :smiley:

I’d like to see 40 baskets hit the deck when the rope comes off too… holy cow!

I always enjoy the ride up there from Goose Creek. We buy a box in the Summer and one this time of year, one heads off and one heads on. Never run out of shrimp! We had shrimp and grits last night.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha 250

Lunchs at any of the restaurants there makes it a win win too.
All are good😄

miss'n fish'n

177scout sportsfisher