Trout tips

If you YouTube Lee Parsons fishing guide several seminars and discussions pop up. He’s a NC guy but a lot of their trout fishery is the same as ours. I’ve been listening to some of his stuff while doing stuff around the house. I’ve learned a little and remembered and got reminded of some things I’ve been forgetting and over looking.

If you got any other sources of information from the Carolinas that are worth a look or listen I’d like to know.

Happy Holidays

If you are a fan of Podcasts check these out as they are invaluable:

The Speckled Truth

Eastern Current Podcast

The Inshore Journal

Bite Me

Not all of them are about our area but they are all relevant as they address specific tools/techniques to pursue inshore species and trout is a regularly discussed topic of discussion on each but the Speckled Truth is 100% about trout. Lots of great info if you take the time to look for it. Hope it helps. Tight Lines!

Chuck D 2018 Pathfinder 2300 HPS Yamaha 250 SHO

Thanks for the heads up, that Lee Parsons lecture was interesting. Subscribed to their (Coastal Carolina Fisherman e-Magazine) YouTube page, some other good stuff as well.

Have found some worthwhile content on Salt Strong YouTube page. Based in Florida but much of the trout/redfish stuff applies here. As mentioned in prior post Eastern Current Fishing is good as well, think he’s up in Wilmington NC.

CA Richardson has been spent a good bit of time on trout recently. I think he’s got most of his content on Waypoint TV but I think they’re in the process of moving it over to YouTube.

I like 1Fish2Fish on YouTube as well.